The Awkward moments thread Vol OBGYN

one time I'm crossing the street, *look both ways* street and side walk are completely empty. i cross... now I'm squeezing between two parked cars and let one rip, I'm talking major rip, i had my headphones turned all the way up and still heard it, i take a quick glance behind me and out of nowhere there's this chick RIGHT behind me, like she just magically appeared, 2 seconds later i can smell it and boy was it 
sick.gif
. i walked as fast as i could and never turned back.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 thank you for that

I was at the bar with some buddies one night so I wasn't the clearest in the noggin. A friend of mine is half Mexican and has a good amount of Hispanic friends. My other buddy was talking to this girl and he introduces me to her. Except I didn't know he was introducing her. I've been drinking and all I hear him say is "sayonara" I say what? Again all I hear is Sayonara. I then say Sayonara what, doesn't that mean good bye in Spanish? He then says noo this is Zianara, her name is Zianara. This girl is just giving me the stone face. I yell OOOOO and just bust out laughing. I then say nice to meet you. And that's it convo dead and she's about to walk away. The only thing that pops in my head is this clever little response and I say to her "well sayonara Zianara" thinking it would be funny but it literally just made it 15 times more awkward. This whole time I've been laughing and this girl is just not having it. Never said a word the whole time. She walks away and I turn around just putting my hands over my face while still laughing. :lol:

Last edited:
That moment your boss is giving you a pretty important speech about your new job and your getting lost in dat cleavage and she gives you that AHEM and ask if your enjoying the view infront of all my co-workers 
mean.gif
 Can't even pull me to the side doe 

This thread delivers, just ran through all the pages. I have a ton of awkward moments but heres a recent one that popped in my head. After the first lab of the semester I see one of my classmates I just had the lab with in the hallway. I immediately decide I'm gonna hit her with a "hey" and keep it moving. So we cross paths and I go "Heeeey" and she goes "bye"

I was at the bar with some buddies one night so I wasn't the clearest in the noggin. A friend of mine is half Mexican and has a good amount of Hispanic friends. My other buddy was talking to this girl and he introduces me to her. Except I didn't know he was introducing her. I've been drinking and all I hear him say is "sayonara" I say what? Again all I hear is Sayonara. I then say Sayonara what, doesn't that mean good bye in Spanish? He then says noo this is Zianara, her name is Zianara. This girl is just giving me the stone face. I yell OOOOO and just bust out laughing. I then say nice to meet you. And that's it convo dead and she's about to walk away. The only thing that pops in my head is this clever little response and I say to her "well sayonara Zianara" thinking it would be funny but it literally just made it 15 times more awkward. This whole time I've been laughing and this girl is just not having it. Never said a word the whole time. She walks away and I turn around just putting my hands over my face while still laughing. :lol:

Dude, I can so relate when I'm faded or buzzed. I do and say the most dumbest things...especially high.

Girl be completely under the covers and let one loose.

I remember I stashed my rubbers in my sock back in high school. One day I wore these Toy Machine socks with the big eye. I went to show my moms and the condom just flew out. I covered it with my feet fast. We exchanged a long silent stare. :rofl:

Kissed my girls mom on accident. She went for the right cheek, and I went for the right. Landed right in the middle. Kept it moving like nothing happened. Did it again after.

This wasn't me.

Before my brother was together with his wife, he would go to her house and sneak into bed with her. I'm talking about middle/high school type stuff. She would leave the door unlocked and my brother would sneak in after work. Well one day, my sister-in-law and her mom were watching tv together and heard my brother trying to sneak into the room. They turned off the lights and waited for my brother to come in. When he got in, he started feeling on some legs and thighs. He had the :evil: mentality. He was going up higher until my sister-in-law turned on the light. My sister-in-law and her mom just kept laughing leaving my brother confused; he didn't know what to do so he just kept massaging his mother-in-law's legs.

This wasn't me.

Before my brother was together with his wife, he would go to her house and sneak into bed with her. I'm talking about middle/high school type stuff. She would leave the door unlocked and my brother would sneak in after work. Well one day, my sister-in-law and her mom were watching tv together and heard my brother trying to sneak into the room. They turned off the lights and waited for my brother to come in. When he got in, he started feeling on some legs and thighs. He had the :evil: mentality. He was going up higher until my sister-in-law turned on the light. My sister-in-law and her mom just kept laughing leaving my brother confused; he didn't know what to do so he just kept massaging his mother-in-law's legs.

In my head, I thought this would not end well... But :lol: at playing it off like that.

Last edited:
My ex was convinced I was talking to this one girl and I wasn't

Well we eventually broke up and I ended up randomly getting with that girl :lol:

Saw my ex at a party months later with my new girl and it was pretty awkward

She was probably like “yea I knew it”

Folks really requesting other members be banned???

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mayne. :smh:

It's the internet, control your emotions and don't let someone else's words affect you THAT much......

That awkward moment when you're one of the few non-hispanic students in a class that's a majority of hispanics.

The prof. says something in spanish and then the class roars in laughter.

You're sitting in your chair like.

I-dont-get-it2.gif

Edit: It's almost as awkward as this.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by manslayer

Me: Thank you for shopping. Have a great day!
Customer: Thank you, you too!
Me: thanks, you too!

Dat customer service communication :smh:

Sucks when you still use your scripts from work outside of work.

Outside of work I literally told this dude when we were parting ways to " Have a great day!" lol. Felt so dumb

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you're one of the few non-hispanic students in a class that's a majority of hispanics.
The prof. says something in spanish and then the class roars in laughter.
You're sitting in your chair like.
I-dont-get-it2.gif

Edit: It's almost as awkward as this.
:smh: I know that feel.

It's hospital policy for a WITNESS to be present. It's so no one can claim VICTIM and bring up a suit against the hospital. Now if the 20 y/o was peeping then that's a whole nother story. Idk why the initial quote isn't showing.

It was the first day of class and it was time for my last class of the day, English. So I go in and it's packed and I was forced to sit at this table for two in front of the class. So I signed up for this class because this was the same professor from last semester. However, right when I sat down I noticed the professor was an Asian lady. I asked the dude next to me:
"Isn't this supposed to be mr. Robinson's class?"
The other dude: "???.... Well sometimes the professors are switched."
So when the roll was called my name wasn't mentioned and she wrote me down for a late add code. Now I'm all confused and wondering wtf is going on?!?!?
So I asked the professor:
"I was one of the first to sign up for this class, but why am I not on the list? And isn't this supposed to mr. Robinson's class?"
Asian professor: "??? Mr. Robinson's class is in 216"
Me: "what room is this?
Asian professor: "this is room 116"
Mind you, this was the same room I was in last semester. However I was unaware he changed rooms.
A few kids laughed while I stood awe shocked and embarrassed.
Me: "oh ***** !!!!!!!!!!!"
So I sped out the room and found my class.
Me: "man I went to the wrong class!"
Whole classroom: ???????? (Wtf)
Mr: Robinson: "Okay, adrian Nice to see you! Take your seat at the back of the class."

Somebody holds the door open for you and you walk into that floor in not to realize you didn't need to go to that floor

Back
Top Bottom