The Bear FX Series Jeremy Allen White - Season 2 All episodes Out on Hulu

Didn’t really draw me in from that trailer. I’ll wait and see on the reviews

Just realized I've never knew his real name or saw him in anything outside of Shameless

1656014062894.png

didn't know going in how this show would go but the season was good :smokin

half hour eps so it's easy to watch & binge

Some of the episodes (especially second to last) made me feel anxious. The rest made me hungry. Overall, good show like nothing I've ever seen on TV and I'm looking forward to season 2.

Best young Head Chef at the best restaurant in the country quits to run his brother's small restaurant in Chicago that he left to him. Family drama, kitchen drama. Some tense anxiety moments, solid watch.

Best young Head Chef at the best restaurant in the country quits to run his brother's small restaurant in Chicago that he left to him. Family drama, kitchen drama. Some tense anxiety moments, solid watch.
Was just about to come in here and say I watched the first few episodes and them joints gave me anxiety lol

Show is pretty good.

Matty Matheson's role honestly serves no purpose. I think the show would be better without his presence. He just distracts.
I just took his character as comedic relief. Probably added his character because he’s a producer on the show.

Just finished this show. Episode 7 and finale were absolutely insane.

Episode 7 was ONE CONTINUOUS TAKE which is wild as hell to me.

Actor playing Carmy is unbelievable in this, my jaw hit the floor once I realized he hit a 7 minute monologue that he just absolutely got lost in.

Really excited to see season 2.

Just finished this show. Episode 7 and finale were absolutely insane.

Episode 7 was ONE CONTINUOUS TAKE which is wild as hell to me.

Actor playing Carmy is unbelievable in this, my jaw hit the floor once I realized he hit a 7 minute monologue that he just absolutely got lost in.

Really excited to see season 2.
Episode 7 was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom