The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

I thought that Hungarian guy got it, but from the front camera it looked like he cut across?

Shoutout Max Parrot :pimp: beat cancer and now a gold medallist

max-parrot-snowboard-olympics1-2000.jpg

Gutted for Ledeux, but let’s go 谷愛凌!
I don’t know anything about big air, but that was a lot of rotations! 😅 What a performance tho… under all that pressure.

I thought that Hungarian guy got it, but from the front camera it looked like he cut across?

apparently illegal pass + he initiated contact. seen a bunch of articles/reddit posts that go back and forth all day about it but the consensus is that it was a good call after replay

this, though :smh:

these Chinese officials blatant cheating out on the short track course :smh: Korean dudes got screwed in that 1000m semi

womens luge, Emily Sweeney got a whole comeback montage after crashing out in 2018 and breaking her damb neck/several vertebrae, crashes again in her 2nd run :frown:

y'all think Eileen Gu traded her blue passport in for a red one?

The articles say China doesn’t allow dual citizenship so she had to, unless they cut her a deal. Her being so secretive about it makes me think they made an exception.

The articles say China doesn’t allow dual citizenship so she had to, unless they cut her a deal. Her being so secretive about it makes me think they made an exception.

Probably depends how she got it

I know a couple people who have Chinese along with others

If she was born entitled to it and simply had to obtain it then she wouldn’t have to give up either.. but if she became a citizen, she would have to forfeit whatever citizenship she previously held

Probably depends how she got it

I know a couple people who have Chinese along with others

If she was born entitled to it and simply had to obtain it then she wouldn’t have to give up either.. but if she became a citizen, she would have to forfeit whatever citizenship she previously held

Gotcha. She was born and raised in SF to a Chinese mom so it sounds like the second one.

Gotcha. She was born and raised in SF to a Chinese mom so it sounds like the second one.

I know it’s a bit convoluted all over the place

But I think Chinese parent(s) can automatically pass on to their children, once the child claims before they are 18 or something like that

Like I know for Americans, once they can show they’ve lived in the states for a 4 year period I think.. you can automatically pass it on.. otherwise your child would have to be born in the country

For Bahamians.. a Bahamian father if wed to the mother, can have a child anywhere in the world and the child is automatically Bahamian.. a Bahamian mother if unwed, can pass it on but if they are wed to a non Bahamian they can’t

Back
Top Bottom