The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

USA womens volleyball was straight setted by Russians since Jordan thompson had to leave the match due to injury

18 year old dude got red carded in 100m heat. Olympic dream is over.

I agree with the announcers that they should relax the rules for the heats man.

People are beyond nervous just being there. And to get sent home without even competing is kind of wack.
Yea felt bad for that youngin…Hope one of the other cats in that race gives him some words of encouragement or something to boost his spirits a lil

I just saw footage of that Connor Fields BMX spill. :sick:

Got rushed to the hospital (bleeding of the brain) but he's now out of critical condition.

gettyimages-1234310526-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1331382248-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1331385036-2048x2048.jpg

SATURDAY, JULY 30 (all times Pacific)

Women’s Handball: ROC vs. France: 12:30 a.m.-1:30 a.m. (USA)

Women’s Rugby Gold Medal Game: Teams TBD (Live): 1:30 a.m.-2:30 a.m. (USA)

Men’s Soccer: Japan vs. New Zealand: 2:30 a.m.-3:30 a.m. (USA)

Men’s Soccer: Korea vs. Mexico: 4 a.m.-5 a.m. (USA)

Track & Field (Live): 3 a.m.-8 a.m. (Peacock)

Men’s Basketball: Australia vs. Germany: 6:30 a.m.-7 a.m. (USA)

Women’s Volleyball: China vs. Italy (Live): 8 a.m.-8:30 a.m. (USA)

Men’s Basketball: U.S.A vs. TBD (Live): 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (NBC)

Men’s Fencing: Team Foil: 8:30 a.m.-9 a.m. (NBC)

Men’s Beach Volleyball, Men’s Cycling Final: BMX: 9 p.m.-11:30 p.m. (NBC)

Men’s Soccer: Teams TBD: 2 p.m.-4 p.m. (USA)

Women’s Track & Field (Live): 5 p.m.-7:30 p.m.(USA)

Men’s Fencing: Team Foil (Live): 9:30 p.m.-11 p.m. (USA)

Women’s Diving: Springboard (Live): 11 p.m.-12 p.m. (USA)

Sheesh what happened? Just got clipped?

I had it on DVR and slowed it down to try and see. Hard to tell but it looked as if he got clipped by another racer on the front tire.

:20 mark.

If someone can help with the embed, that would be great. Youtube/NBC is blocking it right now.

I had it on DVR and slowed it down to try and see. Hard to tell but it looked as if he got clipped by another racer on the front tire.

:20 mark.

If someone can help with the embed, that would be great. Youtube/NBC is blocking it right now.

DAAAMNN he got slammed face first into the pavement going hella fast. someone’s gotta fight the BMXer who clipped his tire

hopefully he’s able to bounce back fully

IATT IATT why does it seem like South Africa always finds some new generational talent when another is becoming washed, Van der Burgh, then Le Clos and now Schoenmaker. Hungary is kinda like that as well

just saw what happened with jessie knight from GB. i feel terrible for her but i also cant stop laughing and saying “BOOWWWWW!” right when she collides into that joint

can’t imagine training for 5 years only to literally stumble out the gates

Very impressive.

But how about something just as, if not even MORE impressive...

E7lswMvWQAMcTgr.jpg

E7lswMrXEAIX7sU.jpg

Pure dominance. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Pretty insane given there’s a 9 second differential between her best and ’worst’ time.

Operating on a completely different level.

Matsuyama with a shot to take the gold in golf for the host country 🔥 only -1 shot back of Schauffle heading into the final round.

Should finish up right around 11:30pm PST Tonight Sat for those interested on Golf Channel.

IATT IATT why does it seem like South Africa always finds some new generational talent when another is becoming washed, Van der Burgh, then Le Clos and now Schoenmaker. Hungary is kinda like that as well

Doesn’t get better than Hungary

went from cseh to the Iron Lady to now having milak

if not for certain people imagine how much greater those 3 would be

What an end to normal time between Spain v Ivory Coast in the men's football, Ivory Coast nick a late goal in added time but defends poorly to let Spain equalise.

Elaine Thompson 10.76!

Del Ponte makes her 1st major championship final.

Back
Top Bottom