The best album of 2011 so far is...

Making my way through just about everything posted that I haven't heard.

There's some stuff on SBTRKT I really like, I enjoyed the whole Wu Lyf album too. That Pete Rock x Smif n Wessun joint is next.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I dont know if its too early, but

20110628-SECTION801.jpg
This and Returnof4Eva
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Not.

Even.

Close.

1303244392_blue-sky-black-death-noir-2011.jpg

bolt-of-lightning-o.gif

nerd.gif

Got a link sir?

Sent. Find a good view, grab a beach chair and some blunts or cold ones (whatever you do) and max out to this...
pimp.gif

I've been looking but havent been able to find it as well, mind lending a hand?
thanks

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Not.

Even.

Close.

1303244392_blue-sky-black-death-noir-2011.jpg

bolt-of-lightning-o.gif

nerd.gif

Got a link sir?

Sent. Find a good view, grab a beach chair and some blunts or cold ones (whatever you do) and max out to this...
pimp.gif

I've been looking but havent been able to find it as well, mind lending a hand?
thanks

for the people who are just posting album covers, can yall post the artist and album titles too? thanks.

for the people who are just posting album covers, can yall post the artist and album titles too? thanks.

All you have to do nowadays is put the artist name and/or album title in Google with Med!afire or Rap!dshare next to it in the search bar.

You're welcome.

All you have to do nowadays is put the artist name and/or album title in Google with Med!afire or Rap!dshare next to it in the search bar.

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

MMG-Self-Made-Vol1-Cover.jpg
Got my vote too. Never been a big Ross or Meek Mill fan. I think Mr Folarin carried this album but together they all created a pretty dope sound 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

MMG-Self-Made-Vol1-Cover.jpg
Got my vote too. Never been a big Ross or Meek Mill fan. I think Mr Folarin carried this album but together they all created a pretty dope sound 
pimp.gif

This thread introduced me to some dope new music that I probably wouldn't have discovered on my own. 
smokin.gif

This thread introduced me to some dope new music that I probably wouldn't have discovered on my own. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom