Every Friday & Saturday for the mostpart
pimp.gif

I've been clubbing since the 18+ clubs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pure ice water

OP, I'm from the Seattle area also.

Are you talking about The Parlor?
nerd.gif

That place is coo, but sometimes they kick out people for the weakest reasons. That's Bellevue for you though.
Naw it wasn't the Parlor last night.... Vertigo.
But yeah I've been to the Parlor many times.... and their security is all over the place & act like the secret service or somethin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Pay a $20 cover to go to a place where you could lose your life...no thanks.
I used to be with having a good time in clubs, but I have to much to live for to
have my life thrown away by some 18 year old kid with no future.
Guestlist FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Pay a $20 cover to go to a place where you could lose your life...no thanks.
I used to be with having a good time in clubs, but I have to much to live for to
have my life thrown away by some 18 year old kid with no future.
Guestlist FTW!!!!
laugh.gif
No doubt.
Most I'll pay to get in somewhere is $5 for being on a guest list.
Too many good places you can either find a way to get in free or $5 for me to be paying $10 or $15 somewhere
laugh.gif

aye this %!@@ happened last night i was pissed and drunk yelling #%$% GANGBANGERS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS
mad.gif
TO THE MAX man i hate these goons who cant dressand try to come to the club and start some %!@@ in the middle of the dancefloor like !$$ go have a house party in yo hood man and as far as doing it,.. uthought u was ugh

I hate it too.

Two weeks ago I went to the club with a bunch of people from my hs, and I havent seen most of them for quite a some time. We were really having fun and thensome gay-looking dude starts hitting on one of my boys
laugh.gif
We laughed atthat, but after a couple minutes he starts hitting on me while Im on the dance floor, so I just get back to the lounge, to avoid him.

After a couple minutes theres a fight between the gay-looking guy and some other, one of the girls who was with us gets hit in the face, so we step up to thoseguys, but they get taken away by security. We decided to change the club after that, and while waiting on the cab outside the girl who got hit recognizes thegay-looking cat as the one who hit her. My boy gets heated and he steps up to the guy and all his crew of about 4 or 5, I go with him, but no one else. Thegay-cat says he is sorry and that he would never hit a girl on purpose, but also he says some straight disrespectful stuff to my boy, so we all get heated.Then some of them start putting on their brass knuckles and look for knifes in their pockets. Theres only two of us, and even though my boy is quite a fighter(karate black belt) and Im pretty decent, we were in trouble and I dont really feel like getting stabbed by some dumb fools. Fortunately for us females brokeit up before it really goes down, but after that the night was pretty much done. Girls got scared and we got into an argument with other cats that were withus, but didnt do nothing.
grin.gif

Definitely unappreciated
grin.gif

Yeah, back home (oakland), I don't even hit the club really...

I got a homie in prison charged with attempted murder for shooting some dude after the club

@%!+ can really get crazy...quick

when me and my boys hit the club, all the other guys there don't exist to me

Ya'll go to parties to ice grill
I go to parties to party with nice girls
Young boys gotta chill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Then some of them start putting on their brass knuckles and look for knifes in their pockets. Theres only two of us, and even though my boy is quite a fighter (karate black belt) and Im pretty decent, we were in trouble and I dont really feel like getting stabbed by some dumb fools.
What the hell were you two doing anyway causing a trouble on the "Beat It" set anyway?
83_03_09_beat_it_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom