*** The Best Hip Hop Song That You've Never Heard ***

. . . Well outside of the few real heads on here, you know who you are . . . And you'll be reassured when you hear thefirst few bars . . . (not the X-Cutioners version tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I read the post title too quick.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

how are we supposed 2 name the songs if we havent heard them yet?!?

good post
indifferent.gif
did you completely miss the joint he posted or what?
indifferent.gif

first heard of dude on that gangstarr album. dope song though, never heard it before

people r stupid...

hes trying to tell us that the song HE posted is the best hip-hop we never heard.
song is stuck in 94'...sounds alright

Its from 96, its his chronicle of when he was shot and almost died . . . The incedent happened in 94 or 95 but as soon as he was lifeflighted to the ER he gotarrested over the incedent . . . Its sounds old because it came out 10 years ago . . .

DJ Premier on the track if you didn't know . . .

WOW! Last time I heard that song was on a thursday night between 1-5 am. Dope selection.

I wouldnt say the best, but one of the dopest songs that I think most have never heard is.....

��

this song is CRACK. I believe it was on Stretch Armstrong Volume 1. I had some other Krumb Snatcha MP3s on my old comp that I ripped from vinyl but this is aclassic, along with Make Em Pay from Gangstarr's Moment of Truth.

Send One
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Good *%%! my dude . . . But is that a challenge I smell . . . OK
wink.gif

I present to you . . . "Love Allah" What you got . . .

Couldn't embed the joint. So here's a link above. All City - The Actual (Letterbox Version). Produced by Premo.

90's NY aficionado's have heard this joint no doubt, but....................
�Royal Flush - Worldwide

Back
Top Bottom