The BEST hotel you ever stayed at?

damn,

your girl works at the W bar in atl. im sure she bring home a lot of stories.

W hotels are def nice for the younger crowd.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Chateau Elan here in GA

went to the website

I LOVE IT

i might have to check that out next time i mess with atl

Definitely. Exceptional experience.

We got the Excalibur room in the Spa Suite that came in a package with a bottle of wine, dinner and breakfast and some other nice stuff. Check it out.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Chateau Elan here in GA

went to the website

I LOVE IT

i might have to check that out next time i mess with atl

Definitely. Exceptional experience.

We got the Excalibur room in the Spa Suite that came in a package with a bottle of wine, dinner and breakfast and some other nice stuff. Check it out.

prob a marriot(sp?) in orlando

but my cousin that lives with me got a job in the new gansevoort in the city, you already know

but my cousin that lives with me got a job in the new gansevoort in the city, you already know

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

eek.gif

High Roller Package
You won’t need luck at the Hotel Gansevoort – you’re always a winner with the “High Roller

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

eek.gif

High Roller Package
You won’t need luck at the Hotel Gansevoort – you’re always a winner with the “High Roller

5 star-er in Puerto Vallarta. Soo sick had a water fall in the middle and super nice pool next to the beach

5 star-er in Puerto Vallarta. Soo sick had a water fall in the middle and super nice pool next to the beach

Back
Top Bottom