The Best Pizza joints in all of the 50 states.....

Dont they take the method TO brooklyn tho?

Like di farra...pretty sure he brought that knowledge from italy.

Pizza Rock is good but idk if it's the best pizza in Nevada...

I'll have to check out Di Fara's tomorrow if I'm in NYC, never been there before.

Pretty sure it's right near Brooklyn College.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Golden Boy Pizza?

The clam pizza :pimp:
-Golden_Boy_Pizza-20000000005565905-500x375.jpg
Never been to Golden Boy, might have to check it out tomorrow.

Edit: Actually I remember going there on a double date. Some girl working there was hitting on the guy my girl's friend was dating. Because of what ensued, I forgot how the Pizza tasted.

Last edited:
Anyone had the place in nc they listed? Never even heard of it
me neither but i'ma try it later today.

originally from NY and i'm partial to the place i normally go to in queens but its whatever. the one in bk they listed is good.

also can confirm that pizza in NY > pizza in italy. by far.

went to several cities in italy a couple of years ago. italy is a dope place to be tho and the food is great as expected.

whatever they had for ohio looked great

but ohio's best pizza is definitely donatos.

not even a debate.
Donatos is good.

But don't sleep on Larosas.

One of my favorites. Chicken, bacon, tomato, red onion, spinach, ranch. 

NY NTers - is spumoni gardens good? Always wanted to try it but havent had a chance yet.

Last edited:
Just had Lou Malnati's. Definitely tasted good, but my expectations might have been too high.
I was told to hit Lou Malnati's the first time i went to Chi...it was whack. Second time, I went with a former Chicagoan and he took me too Giordanos. It was the fire.

EDIT: And for the San Fransiscans...no love for Zero Zero Pizza?!

Last edited:
definitely need to try Santillos sometime... need to see if it really is the best in NJ... then again its hard to find bad pizza but the ones ive had are pretty good but nothing :wow:

Just had Lou Malnati's. Definitely tasted good, but my expectations might have been too high.
I was told to hit Lou Malnati's the first time i went to Chi...it was whack. Second time, I went with a former Chicagoan and he took me too Giordanos. It was the fire.

My brother thinks girodonos is hands down the best

I think he hated Lou malnatis and Genos east was meh

Had the pleasure of going to Best Pizza for the first time on New Year's Eve.  I was hyped before going into it, but the white and vegetable slices lived up to my expectations:

I love Di Fara's but since I moved out to LI, Umberto's makes some mean *** pizza's.

Their grandma pie's are on point. 
pimp.gif
Umberto's is the truth.  One of their spots is right down the road from my job, so best believe I exploit the **** out of it.  

Lots of good pizza out my way.  My favorite plain cheese and white slices are from a spot called Matt's.  They seem to use some sort of panko/coarse breadcrumbs on the crust that gives it an amazing texture. Not for everyone, but here's my evidence:

Then there's the Del Fiore calamari slice:

I got clowned on for posting this before, but the Little Vincent's cold cheese slice is crack after a night of drinking. The slice is hot, but the cold cheese provides enough contrast to provide a completely different texture and prevent the slice from burning the roof of your mouth.  Dudes were calling this "adult lunchables," but if you're not from New York or you've never experienced this I have a very hard time taking your opinions about pizza seriously:

I'll try Giordanos later this week. Checking out Gino's tomorrow.

that's cause you were expecting pizza and got served some nonsense slice of a casserole :lol:

Can't argue with this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom