THE BEST PLACE TO GET THE COUNTDOWN PACK???

I hear most places are getting limited quantities. Where are the best places to get 2 pairs for retail?
Any place holding sizes?

Many places only got Kids Sizes. Good luck Bro. I managed to hold a sneaker-rap session last night to secure me a pack or two.

^^^^ agreed and the 23 on the side doesn't help too much either...but I heard some finishline's got a max of 15 pairs and they are doing noreservations

if you live in the 757, every shoe store in Military Circle mall is getting them. I'm just gonna order mine from eastbay.com, nikestore.com, orfinishline.com

I'd just cop online, yeah its not retail but less hassle.

The only pack I want is the 11/12 anyways...the rest seem to be garbage so far...

Are these still available anywhere in the DMV? Outta town right now and looking to cop when I get back...

,try pg plaza shoe city and sports zone still had a full size run as of 5 pm yesterday. You can check the dtlr up there to.

I heard a lot of places still have 'em. Major might have them since they were still there on Sunday but I don't know about now.

(if anybody want to sell the 13s get @ me)

some dude i think bigbeare84 hit me up last night tryna sell the 13s not sure about size.

and do you have any info on that 3m adidas jacket at major?

if anybody still looking for them, Finishline in springfield mall has a 7.5, 11.5, 12, and a 14 or 15.

^^ what mall is that? Im trying to cop at a FL or FA with discount ..
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom