The best rap of all rap's

Best flow in the game
roll.gif

Her nose job sucks. Her breast implants are........ well, breast implants. She seems like the type of mid-thirties chick you get zooted on the weekend, pipe& never call back. She's at home upset like...... "I'm a good catch, eff him if he doesn't know a good thing when it's staring him inthe face". She repeats this scenario with bankers, lawyers & other assorted well off men throughout her 20's-30's until she realizes shes nothot enough to be a trophy wife & fully understands she's not interesting on top of not being cute enough to fulfill her life ambition of being marriedto a rich man . She ends up marrying a tacky strip club owner & having a gang of kids.
Sorry. I love psychoanalyzing people i know very little about. But tell me I'm lying...............

good stuff...think of what she could come up with if she actually blazed.

That brain has been fried in the past, no doubt. only thing that is normal is her artificial boobies.

Her nose job sucks. Her breast implants are........ well, breast implants. She seems like the type of mid-thirties chick you get zooted on the weekend, pipe & never call back. She's at home upset like...... "I'm a good catch, eff him if he doesn't know a good thing when it's staring him in the face". She repeats this scenario with bankers, lawyers & other assorted well off men throughout her 20's-30's until she realizes shes not hot enough to be a trophy wife & fully understands she's not interesting on top of not being cute enough to fulfill her life ambition of being married to a rich man . She ends up marrying a tacky strip club owner & having a gang of kids.
Sorry. I love psychoanalyzing people i know very little about. But tell me I'm lying...............
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Funny but true. I do that all the time and I'm usually right.

Back
Top Bottom