3368334910_4f86821809.jpg

Umami Burger and it's not even close.

they only give you 3 %%+!#$+ fries?

smh.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by pip777

A 1lb burger from here:

Fuddruckers-Sign-big.jpg

You sir a very intelligent. I have eaten hamburgers from 90 percent of these places listed so far, and no one is messing with a Fuddruckers burger. The roll on top of the sandwich is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Half pound Bacon cheddar combo for me. The only thing close to this is grilling your own hamburgers at home

Truth. I love this place...everything, but the price tag.

A 1lb burger from here:

Fuddruckers-Sign-big.jpg

You sir a very intelligent. I have eaten hamburgers from 90 percent of these places listed so far, and no one is messing with a Fuddruckers burger. The roll on top of the sandwich is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Half pound Bacon cheddar combo for me. The only thing close to this is grilling your own hamburgers at home

Cheeburger cheeburger is where I go for my fave burger. They have a 1lbs burger (after it's cooked) that fuddruckers pounder can't even compete with it.

Cheeburger cheeburger is where I go for my fave burger. They have a 1lbs burger (after it's cooked) that fuddruckers pounder can't even compete with it.

In N Out Cheeseburger - light onions w/ pickles. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

That's my joint right there.  I don't %*@# with restaurant burgers, usually they are hit or miss and overpriced.  Plus, if I'm in a restaurant I'm ordering a specialty plate worst case some sort of chicken sandwich.

In N Out Cheeseburger - light onions w/ pickles. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

That's my joint right there.  I don't %*@# with restaurant burgers, usually they are hit or miss and overpriced.  Plus, if I'm in a restaurant I'm ordering a specialty plate worst case some sort of chicken sandwich.

Originally Posted by AG 47

A 1lb burger from here:

Fuddruckers-Sign-big.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only thing for me is that the two in my town closed down a couple years ago
frown.gif
. I've had Five Guys and EO burgers since then, but nothing can't touch a Fudd burger.

Originally Posted by AG 47

A 1lb burger from here:

Fuddruckers-Sign-big.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only thing for me is that the two in my town closed down a couple years ago
frown.gif
. I've had Five Guys and EO burgers since then, but nothing can't touch a Fudd burger.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

White Castle > Sliders from anywhere else...

And I live in DC...

this is blasphemy. white castle should've gone the way of roy rogers a long time ago
grin.gif

as far as burger food chains go
five-guys.jpg

i want to lose weight, but this is the spot that i can never pass up. i don't eat there often at all tho so its cool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

White Castle > Sliders from anywhere else...

And I live in DC...

this is blasphemy. white castle should've gone the way of roy rogers a long time ago
grin.gif

as far as burger food chains go
five-guys.jpg

i want to lose weight, but this is the spot that i can never pass up. i don't eat there often at all tho so its cool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Big Man Sasebo Burgers's Triple burger
VK9No.jpg

eggs
handmade bacon "(i have no idea what this means)"
ofcourse hamburger
cheese
japanese mayonnaise

the best burger i've ever tasted
i think what they mean is they buy and cure/marinate/cut the underbelly themselves instead of buying a packaged product of bacon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Big Man Sasebo Burgers's Triple burger
VK9No.jpg

eggs
handmade bacon "(i have no idea what this means)"
ofcourse hamburger
cheese
japanese mayonnaise

the best burger i've ever tasted
i think what they mean is they buy and cure/marinate/cut the underbelly themselves instead of buying a packaged product of bacon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

squeezeinn-flickr.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hands down the best burger i ever had, and im the type of guy to order chicken sandwiches over burgers.

the yellow nacho lookin thing is actually a crunchyy assss cheese.
Squeeze Inn
pimp.gif

feel meee? haha i heard the one off of power inn closed down tho.

They closed the original location near 79th and moved around the corner to power inn. Theres one in Galt and recently opened one in roseville.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

squeezeinn-flickr.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hands down the best burger i ever had, and im the type of guy to order chicken sandwiches over burgers.

the yellow nacho lookin thing is actually a crunchyy assss cheese.
Squeeze Inn
pimp.gif

feel meee? haha i heard the one off of power inn closed down tho.

They closed the original location near 79th and moved around the corner to power inn. Theres one in Galt and recently opened one in roseville.

Back
Top Bottom