The Best & Worst gangster movie list

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

you cant be serious carlitos way as one of the best but scarface and paid in full as the worst
roll.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

piss2.gif
SCARFACE.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the monkey Dyl.

Scarface *The Original, not the wack Tony Montana version*
Training Day
Donnie Brasco

scarface has to be one of the most overrated movies of all time.
no order:
untouchables
goodfellas
departed
blood in blood out
a bronx tale
hoodlum
NJC

random ones that i enjoyed:
shottas
clockers
nerd.gif

empire

Scarface was just a movie about a emotional cocky coke smokin, shoot up evertyone, kill everyone hothead who started out the same way he finised. WITH NOTHING.

Contrast with Carlitos Way---Pacino in this film, had a hustla's mentality in the film---some of his plans were calculated steps towards getting out of thelife and having an ACTUAL plan other than having obsessive power with disastorous results like in Scarface.

If anything, Carlitos Way was a movie of LOGIC and Scarface was just a movie based on stupid EMOTION---hence Scarface's ending...that's what im saying.

Im not even gonna waste my breath on Paid In Full or State Property. Esp SP.

A Bronx tale is by far my favourite movie of all time. Goodfellas is good so is scarface.

As for the negatives I never liked Godfather for some reason I've seen it aboput 3 times, all 3 episodes and I know it's legendary, but I just nevergot the hung of it.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

People sleep on Carlito's Way: Rise To Power

I think that anyone who saw that movie didn't go to sleep, more of a hibernation... or coma.

>

The Best: Goodfellas. Seriously fellas I must have watched this movie at least 30 times. I've owned the movie on VHS, DVD, and now on bu-ray .

Most slept on but good gangster flick: Eastern Promises

Worst: Hoodlum

Most Overrated: Scarface

One of my all time favorite movie scenes:

IMO Once Upon A Time In America is one of the most underrated movies of all time. A must see film

Killa Season > but have yall ever seen that italian film... it starts with a "G" it is suppose to be the REALEST mobster movie to date?

Back
Top Bottom