The Blazers Stink!!

just a little friendly jab from a laker fan living in the northwest. here's to us NBA, blazer, laker, and OKC fans in the northwest forum.

good luck blazer fans. i don't like the blazers. in fact, i actually HATE the blazers (as well as the ducks), but they're a solid team this season. AT THE LEAST, 6-8 by end of the season, w/ a 1st round playoff 'gone fishin.'

^its true for a young team like blazers. but for a rebuilding team, it will be a couple years.
Speaking of lakers, I have to say Kobe is still the best in the game, but without him, I don't think nobody else can step up or have the potential.

kobe is about to kill it again this year. the blazers have so much young potential, I'd give it another year or two. If Oden can stay healthy, Roy has akiller year, and the rookies bring it then maybe they'll be able to stick with the monsters of the west. we'll just have to wait and see

Time will tell for the blazers. So much potential, just have to see how it plays out.

But I co-sign on kobe killin it this year. not just kobe, the LAKERS are gonna kill it.

just a friendly jab from a PDX native. GO HOME! and please take the rest of em that moved here cus it's a far better place to live

I think there's been too much hype about blazers.
But as a fan, it seems pretty realistic to me that they can be a team much like Spurs in past 10 years.
Let's just hope everyone stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom