The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done should be enough to more than quench the thirst.
WOW .... sofa is serving as a closet, the pillows are all jacked and her butt is sinking in ....

ever understood how people could live like this ....  what a freaking mess!

I think the point of this thread is being derail by some BS

"missed encounters repository. Ever seen a lady you wished you talked to in a public setting? Maybe you were too busy to approach her, maybe you were with your girlfriend...maybe you were with your parents, and approaching a lady would just be awkward. Or maybe you just didn't have the chutzpah to approach her at that particular moment. "

If your image doesn't fall under these, then go post your joints in the booty thread .....

I think the point of this thread is being derail by some BS

"missed encounters repository. Ever seen a lady you wished you talked to in a public setting? Maybe you were too busy to approach her, maybe you were with your girlfriend...maybe you were with your parents, and approaching a lady would just be awkward. Or maybe you just didn't have the chutzpah to approach her at that particular moment. "

If your image doesn't fall under these, then go post your joints in the booty thread .....

This thread was all about that concave chick for the longest. Get out of here with the miss connections stuff. I posted genuine creeper stuff. Wether it be mine or not, doesnt matter I was trying to get it back on track. While I did enjoy laughing at the long booty chick, I was looking for the creeper stuff.

The damn thread started with no pictures.

This thread was all about that concave chick for the longest. Get out of here with the miss connections stuff. I posted genuine creeper stuff. Wether it be mine or not, doesnt matter I was trying to get it back on track. While I did enjoy laughing at the long booty chick, I was looking for the creeper stuff.

it was never about that - you just can't read ...

I'm not saying your joints weren't appreciated, but 1. they seem not to be yours 2. if they are yours, they aren't miss opportunities . 

the "power phrase" was directly from the OP!

This thread is hilarious! Keep it up NT and thank you for the laughs :lol:

Last edited:

it was never about that - you just can't read ...

I'm not saying your joints weren't appreciated, but 1. they seem not to be yours 2. if they are yours, they aren't miss opportunities . 

the "power phrase" was directly from the OP!

It dont matter where the "power phrase" came from you quoted/co-signed op, who himself didnt post any pics. If you didnt like the pics dont come in or report'em.

It dont matter where the "power phrase" came from you quoted/co-signed op, who himself didnt post any pics. If you didnt like the pics dont come in or report'em.

who's reporting your picture - you are lame dude .... be gone!

You are the one crying cause there ain't enough genuine creeper stuff to your liking. Sorry NT doesn't have enough creepers for you. I tried to import some to satisfy your insatiable thirst but that would have to do cause there aren't too many "miss opportunities" in my life.

not to be an a hole but both you guys (thenewjs23 and keko jones) have to stop. newj was just trying to contribute ... just dont keep posting alot of these 'other sites' pics and you should be good.

this thread is gold!!! 

shout out to all my creepers!! lol 
roll.gif

Man, now y'all pullin stuff off the web, and that rack was attached to a troll so that's a win-lose situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom