The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

I agree, I don't think it was her. In addition to what you mentioned, I would think she hates Vought after being holed up in that supe prison. I think she would join up with The Boys before working with Vought.

Yup and from what I can tell so far everybody who’s head exploded so far worked for Vought or the government. Probably gonna go deeper into how corrupt Vought is and are pretty much running things as a shady corporation.

ThankfulCrispAsianelephant-small.gif

Also i dont think it was that girl Cindy who was doing the head exploding. It doesnt make sense. Why those specific heads? Why kill Shockwave? Think guys

Maybe some one let her out.

Isn't her power crushing ****?
Yeah her power is crushing **** telekinetically but the heads aren't being crushed. They're exploding with precision.

Also Stormfront pretty much tried to kill her. Its more like she survived and escaped.

That aside why is she protecting/helping Vought by killing anybody that's about to snitch on them?

Last edited:
Im thinking the head of the Collective/church group is the one popping heads. They went out of their way to show the new speedster getting popped when dude was guaranteeing that A Train and The Deep would be back in the 7 a couple scenes before.

Yeah her power is crushing **** telekinetically but the heads aren't being crushed. They're exploding with precision.

Also Stormfront pretty much tried to kill her. Its more like she survived and escaped.

That aside why is she protecting/helping Vought by killing anybody that's about to snitch in them?

exactly. the heads aren't being crushed. . They're exploding. And also once again why kill Shockwave (the guy that's replacing A-Train in the Seven)

That was the last episode of S2? Man....we have to wait for another year or two for new season.

I was about to say damn this season went by super fast...until I released they dropped the first 3 at once :lol:

If Edgar is causing the head explosions then killing Shockwave and others could be a way to throw people off his scent. He’s clearly not afraid of Homelander and doesn’t care about Stormfront’s past. My guess is that he could be a Supe himself.

But I don’t know, it seems too convenient/predictable for Edgar to be the one causing these attacks.

Theory about Edgar
Not sure it's a spoiler since it's just a random theory, but since they revealed Noir is actually black, that he's a supe clone of Edgar, especially since it seems like he has this hold over him

Back
Top Bottom