The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

Butcher is already at 5 doses.
Bulletstorm, Russia, Crimson Countess, Herogasm, and Mindstorm.
Huey is at 4 doses. He started in Russia from the list above. Something very bad is gonna happen to both in the next episode, that's for sure.

My guess is that they're gonna use some of Kimiko's leftover Compound V and keep their powers permanently. Season 4 is confirmed, I believe, so they probably gonna set up the Soldier Boy/Homelander team up/double cross as the cliffhanger. Also, the Black Noir build-up is fantastic. Give that guy an award.

On a side note, how A-Train wake up from a heart transplant surgery with a perfect goatee line up?

It'd be too convenient for both butcher and hughie to live. Maybe hughie dies and Starlight will want to kill homelander and butcher.

Ashley v1 with all the racism. Not sure if it was just a response to all the wokeness A-Train was projecting.

The ya-yo, hood, etc lines.

We never saw what happened to Vick’s daughter post V.

Someone’s going to go next episode.

It'd be too convenient for both butcher and hughie to live. Maybe hughie dies and Starlight will want to kill homelander and butcher.
Id be shocked if any of the main cast die this season. But if Hughie dies, I want a fully unhinged and angry Simon Pegg brought in and shooting up permanent V to get revenge.

Oi!!! tough to predict anything with this show. thats why i love it so damn much.

this **** is full of so many turns and surprises, just gotta let **** play out because whatever you think might happen, chances are the writers are gonna go another direction :lol: :pimp:

Ashley v1 with all the racism. Not sure if it was just a response to all the wokeness A-Train was projecting.

The ya-yo, hood, etc lines.

We never saw what happened to Vick’s daughter post V.

Someone’s going to go next episode.
Shorty might be the funniest one on the entire show.

vlcsnap-2022-07-02-13h52m30s179.png

It was cool to finally get some Black Noir background.
I'm still confused why they used a different actor than the guy who has been black noir for the first 2 seasons for the flashback scene earlier this season. Maybe he's just a stunt actor bad at saying lines.

Queen Maeve is from Modesto? I have family from there. I don't know why that blew my mind the way it did. :lol:

:wow::wow::wow:
Finale delivered

-Anthony Starr deserves a nomination.
Great performance this season
-Rip Noir
- love how homelander could hear grace touching her screen or when he was describing to Noir what he saw when he looked at him.
-"So homelander****** your wife and now you wanna save the brat? The hell is wrong with you.":lol:
-homelander and Maeve fight :wow:
-interesting to see what happens with Butcher next season.
-Glad they kept soldier boy around.
looking forward to who they bring in next season for a notable role. Casting is always on point.
-Maeve got her happy ending for now.
-Great ending with Homelander and Ryan. Got chills with Ryan being the last shot. Perfect music choice too
-

:wow::wow::wow:
Finale delivered

-Anthony Starr deserves a nomination.
Great performance this season
-Rip Noir
- love how homelander could hear grace touching her screen or when he was describing to Noir what he saw when he looked at him.
-"So homelander****** your wife and now you wanna save the brat? The hell is wrong with you.":lol:
-homelander and Maeve fight :wow:
-interesting to see what happens with Butcher next season.
-Glad they kept soldier boy around.
looking forward to who they bring in next season for a notable role. Casting is always on point.
-Maeve got her happy ending for now.
-Great ending with Homelander and Ryan. Got chills with Ryan being the last shot. Perfect music choice too
-

I sure hope they don't have to kill Ryan if it comes down to it. He literally doesn't know any better because he is a literal child.

No Noir final scene or vs Homelander? He dies but Maeve gets to get hit by a nuclear blast, fight homelander & get a normal life? Bs.

Kimiko wrapped up in music & can't hear gunfire, look up and your boy got hit.

Opening scene & closing scene with Ryan is heavy foreshadowing.

Vice President Neuman

A-Train got nobody left, liable to be persuaded any which way.

Starlight so useless. Got supercharged just for 1 blast and faint 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom