The Brooks thread.

I'll say it again, beware buying from CRAZE, that shop is shady as hell. I read a few pages back that some guy wasnt able to get his refund, I didnt get my refund too. I cant find his post anymore, I was gonna quote his post here.

All back and forth messages with this shop is a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I would rather cop at retail than buying from them at 50% off.

You guys should spread the word so people won't buy from them anymore.

Damn, sorry to hear that. No chance of getting the charges reversed by PayPal or your credit card company?

Can anyone tell me how brooks fit compared to Saucony? Any help would be great.
Depends which model of Saucony but generally i'd say Brooks are TTS. If you have wide feet it doesn't hurt to .5 size up.

Last edited:
jsut seen the voodoo beasts in store. got to say i like them, understand they're not for everyone being pastel-colured, plus  its now winter in the northern hemisphere so  not ideal timing..

the question is why are they so exepnsive? is it the fact they are a collab or the materials are plush? they did look to be made of nice stuff to be fair.

Saw these on Cncpts site today

beast1.jpg

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/brooks-beast-white-black-pink

^^^ I went TTS and they fit great. If you have a narrow foot half size down would be a snug fit, but at that price its worth trying them out. The quality is A+

i wanted to share my experience with a leather conditioner on a pair of ubiq chariots.  i only wore them one time, so they're vnds.  first pic is untreated.  second has one untreated and the other with a light coat of the conditioner.  after i did both shoes with the light coats i tried again but applied generously all over the upper.  i even rubbed a light coat on the leather sockliner and it appears to be softer too.  also you can get a good idea of how much i used by seeing how much is remaining in the bottle.  afterwards i put trees in them and let them dry for a couple days.  the shoes got darkened by a few shades but i was pleasantly surprised with the results. 

Back
Top Bottom