The Brooks thread.

Depends what you consider your true size. I got mine half size down from my Air Max runner size, half down from my GL3/5 size, same as my Saucony, NB size.
I see. Perhaps you could tell me what actual shoe size you wear, as opposed to the numerous shoes you adjust sizes for? Thanks in advance. 

Brooks Tsunami
Brooks Tsunami.jpg

I just picked up the Brooks x Concepts Chariot Merlots, DS, cheap as hell on ebay ($64 after the 20% promo they ran a couple days ago). Trying to decide on which laces to use. Do you guys have any opinions? Options are light blue, speckled navy, and burgundy. First two can be seen in photos here: https://solecollector.com/news/2014/09/concepts-x-brooks-chariot-merlot

They're already laced with the light blue laces, so that's the path of least resistance. May try burgundy because I haven't seen photos of that combo anywhere.

If Brooks came out with a basketball shoe I think it would do well because they have the best cushioning out for running shoes.

If Brooks came out with a basketball shoe I think it would do well because they have the best cushioning out for running shoes.

I remember in middle school basketball I had a pair of Brooks. If Puma and NB can get back into basketball, I'm sure Brooks could too if they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom