The Brooks thread.

i stayed TTS on my CNCPTS chariot but i would highly recommend to .5 up on these. I just liked the snug fit hence stayed TTS. Joined the raffle for Bait and still chose to go for my true size. =)

Finally won a BAIT raffle. Then again I don't think there was much hype over these compared to their other releases. I was so satisfied with the Concepts x Brooks Merlots that I had to have these too. Just placed my order.

I don't get the red. Should just been blue, emerald, and grey. That's my Seattlie opinion. I'll see you at the BAIT opening!

just got my karma loop exclusives in 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Copped the baits on the strength of the Cncpts collab too. I'm definitely a fan of the model, can't wait for them to get here!

Pulled the trigger on the Bait x Brooks at the last minute.  Ended up going TTS.  Always been a fan of runners as the go-to daily wear, and these caught my attention as soon as I saw them.  

If anyone happens to get a link for 9 or 9.5 in the Bait that they aren't going to use, please let me know!  I was surprised to hear these are raffle only, with no online release planned.

Last edited:

If anyone happens to get a link for 9 or 9.5 in the Bait that they aren't going to use, please let me know!  I was surprised to hear these are raffle only, with no online release planned.
Really? Glad I used my raffle at the last minute then - hopefully you can find someone to help you out

Really? Glad I used my raffle at the last minute then - hopefully you can find someone to help you out

Yeah, that's what customer service told me when I tried to secure a pair. I think the Seattle shop will have them in store today for the grand opening as an "exclusive".

Maybe. I would suggest making sure you are logged in and trying one more time. They log you out pretty quick. If that doesn't work there's pretty much nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom