The California Cougar Convention. Put your game face on

So i'm over here doing my regular work when out of the blue this was brought to my attention.

2a60zyr.jpg

Now looki i understand that maybe this is a regional thing, but quite frankly i dont think the Regional forum would be able to appreciate this as much as ourGeneral Forum, and the impact this could have on some of our members lives could be monumental.

I encourage all who are in the area to please make your way to the Beverly Hills Crown Plaza Hotel and partake.

Oh and the link for good measure http://www.eventbee.com/view/richgosse/event?eventid=63063

Drakes verse from "Throw it in the bag" remix played in my head as I was reading that promo....

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Every day is the California Cougar Convention in Orange County.

ahhh, yes why this is true something tells me the potential for racking up the W's for this event could be the stories you tell your grandson about on his14th birthday.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

ahhh, yes why this is true something tells me the potential for racking up the W's for this event could be the stories you tell your grandson about on his 14th birthday.
Word. Aaand this is in the BH? My lord. I need me a sugar mama.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"-Young Ghandi (Clone High)

this. Any bar on any given night is a cougar convention in the oc.
laugh.gif

7:30pm - Keynote Address with Cougar Author and Expert LUCIA, "The Queen of the Cougar Jungle," (KTLA).

bean_laughing_hb.gif

Back
Top Bottom