The Cape official thread

The show seems too superhero-cliche for me, but I think I'll give the next episode a chance.

The show seems too superhero-cliche for me, but I think I'll give the next episode a chance.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

my god this show sucks. I would rather watch episodes of Phineas & Ferb on Disney than this @%##%@%%

Best show on Disney....
frown.gif
I was thinking it would be cool. Summer Glau is pretty sweet. I just started watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles on netflix its a great show. Why did they cancel it?

my god this show sucks. I would rather watch episodes of Phineas & Ferb on Disney than this @%##%@%%

Best show on Disney....
frown.gif
I was thinking it would be cool. Summer Glau is pretty sweet. I just started watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles on netflix its a great show. Why did they cancel it?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Best show on Disney....
frown.gif
FOX. need i say more? You'll love it though. Even though it's only two seasons they really grasp the emotional side of the story. It's like a family drama really 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Best show on Disney....
frown.gif
FOX. need i say more? You'll love it though. Even though it's only two seasons they really grasp the emotional side of the story. It's like a family drama really 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Just watched it and it was garbage. I will be watchig next week, though.

Just watched it and it was garbage. I will be watchig next week, though.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I'll probably DL/watch this tomorrow.. really, the previews look "ehh," but I'm a sucker for super hero shows and I find Summer Glau's stoic demeanor attractive.

I've seen the gif in your avy so many times, but I'm really gonna need a name/vid link or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I'll probably DL/watch this tomorrow.. really, the previews look "ehh," but I'm a sucker for super hero shows and I find Summer Glau's stoic demeanor attractive.

I've seen the gif in your avy so many times, but I'm really gonna need a name/vid link or something
laugh.gif

I watched this for about 10 mins....Wow, both my wife and I are in agreement the show was terrible. It's like a little kid wrote the plot to the show. Can't believe NBC wasted all that money into ads for this show. I wonder how long it will take til they cancel it....hahaha.

Decent shows like Flash Forward get canned that was much more entertaining, and had you thinking.

I watched this for about 10 mins....Wow, both my wife and I are in agreement the show was terrible. It's like a little kid wrote the plot to the show. Can't believe NBC wasted all that money into ads for this show. I wonder how long it will take til they cancel it....hahaha.

Decent shows like Flash Forward get canned that was much more entertaining, and had you thinking.

The 2 hr premiere was okay. Shows like this need to be trying to live off a great plot and great character development.

It already appears to be episodic like Smallville and we know how corny that can get when you take out the main badass villain. This villain already seems lame and like a damn weirdo loser. I've seen the actor playing the main villain and he resembles a chronic masturbator that uses a belt to choke himself as he does it (or maybe he played a role like that). Other bad guys were just as lame in this. Cain and dude with the scale face? Really? The creators of Hercules/Xena and Buffy/Angel could've wrote something more compelling.

The special effects are lame. There's not enough suspense or mystery to this. His powers had no real explanation and he learned these magic/illusion tricks seemingly over night, training witch involved fighting midgets C'MON SON. I first post was under the assumption this was gonna be a darker superhero show but it's not.

I might catch next week's ep but I see this getting canceled.

The 2 hr premiere was okay. Shows like this need to be trying to live off a great plot and great character development.

It already appears to be episodic like Smallville and we know how corny that can get when you take out the main badass villain. This villain already seems lame and like a damn weirdo loser. I've seen the actor playing the main villain and he resembles a chronic masturbator that uses a belt to choke himself as he does it (or maybe he played a role like that). Other bad guys were just as lame in this. Cain and dude with the scale face? Really? The creators of Hercules/Xena and Buffy/Angel could've wrote something more compelling.

The special effects are lame. There's not enough suspense or mystery to this. His powers had no real explanation and he learned these magic/illusion tricks seemingly over night, training witch involved fighting midgets C'MON SON. I first post was under the assumption this was gonna be a darker superhero show but it's not.

I might catch next week's ep but I see this getting canceled.

Show was decent, but it needs a lot of work. I actually hope it lasts for a couple more episodes because if they're able to tighten the story and characters up they may have something.

Back
Top Bottom