-The "Carter III" is on a different level~~~ haters feel free to post your bad opinions~

I just want to hear what you think is bad about the album besides the already questionable song "too comfortable. He was on some eminem,jay-z, wutangclan, biggie, rakim, big l, prodigy, krs one shizzle on this album of course your going to have you imperfections but there are songs like "Dr.Carter" where describes how to make a perfect rapper and then go and save hip-hop. Even if you hate his guts you should still go and buy this classichip-hop album.

umm i think everything is bad...

besides the cameos by fab n juelz
ohwell.gif

thank you haters for showing up so fast but can you go in to detail why you hate his work so much

it has no direction... no subject matter... it would b a dope mixtape but as an album [the critic] it stinks![/the critic]

This album was pure hot feces. I'm not even hating.

- Very low lyrical quality (mr. carter/3peat/dr.carter were
pimp.gif
though)

- the big name producers on this album sounded like they looked inside the recycled bin and threw Wayne anything they had (If alchemist produced "nuthinon me" and blaze produced "mr. carter", thats EZ money for them)

- you don't go from the carter 2 and dedication 2 to this kind of trash (truth be told, tha mobb & best rapper alive is either >/= 90% of the carter3)

- look at the front cover. that's not creativity

-Who cares if it has no direction? it bumps nice in the whip
-Wayne delivered on point with every track
pimp.gif

-He recycled some of his ##%@, he always metions blind stevey BIG DEAL

as for metrokid...your crazy...all production on the CD is amazing...if it wasn't for that this CD would have never been good.

A- for the whole work

Finally.

A thread where I can come in and hear clear, unbiased, rational thought on one of the most spoken-about rappers doing it right now. A thread where we can leaveour biases aside and simply speak on the album for what it -

weezydagoat
*#++.

it's funny how everyone hates wayne for his work.

when the carter 3 first leaked everyone was feeling it, then weezy changed his mind making that the C3

now he has to put this out, and all of you hate him for it... he probably did give in like 50 tracks and this is what the record label choose.

stop hating fools....weezy is international ! that's thanks to all the haters who purchased his CD on the low

BTW.... i hate some of weezys work, but dude keeps it coming and i rotate it and it keeps bumpin from month to month.

JADAKISS TALKIN ABOUT HE WONT STOP WORKING, ITS PLAYOFF TIME, KISS MY @+@ HAS NO RELEASE DATE YET....YES IM MAD.

I don't think it was better than the carter II just on the fact of the impression it made, but it is better than the Carter I and I think when people hereit there not going to like it becasue the whole vibe of the album from production too the material is not your usual mixtape wayne it is on ANOTHER LEVEL.

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

AND he recycling verses... word to the last verse on playin with fire
smh.gif

I wouldn't consider that a recycled verse when the og was leaked against his will.

Who cares if it has no direction? it bumps nice in the whip
okay ill give you that..but dont u dare put weezy in your top 5 or 10..

established sophisticated mature artists all have a direction with their material...thats what helps make classic albums...otherwise its jus anothermixtape
laugh.gif

I don't think it was garbage, nor do I think its a "classic." It's a an above average album. 3Peat, Mr. Carter, Dr. Carter, Tie My Hands,and Misunderstood (before he starts rambling and using words like "informate"
smh.gif
) are my favorite songs on the album. And, like Time stated, most of the songs are mixtape songs, in the sense that they are made up of punchlineafter punchline with absolutely no continuous theme throughout the song. The only songs that he seems to stick somewhat on topic on are the ones I mentionedabove with the exception of 3Peat.

And did anybody else catch a couple times where he seemed to have jacked lines (i.e. in Let the Beat Build he says something about two stories and true story,which I think is from Maybach Music). I think there were a few other instances, but I can't recall them off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by solnevins

Who cares if it has no direction? it bumps nice in the whip
okay ill give you that..but dont u dare put weezy in your top 5 or 10..

established sophisticated mature artists all have a direction with their material...thats what helps make classic albums...otherwise its jus another mixtape
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to argue that. POINT BLANK but...

Weezy has been in the game for quite some time and has put out many tracks, i've been following since the cash money BLING BLING days, not from when thefireman hype started.

dude is in my top 10, i don't know where exactly but deff up there..AS for this album, i wasn't expecting anything great, i was actually in blieve thathe was done due to the many tracks he has put out. This CD is good and i dont care what everyone elses opinion is..

Its a classic to me...others might not think so, we all have our opinion.

Back
Top Bottom