The Cheesecake Factory & TGI Friday's was the downfall of Vince Young vol. 35+ mil down the drain

Yea I read that article. It just amazes me how quickly players go bankrupt with THAT much money.  They couldn't just squirrel away a couple of million.  

Financially? Sure, it was the partying and eating out at restaurants. Football career? Lands solely on Jeff Fisher's lack of belief and public smear campaign against VY's reputation and namesake.
Could totally picture LenDale committing some of those outrageous acts.
Solely? None of the responsibility is on Vy or maybe that he just wasn't that good? He got a shot with Philly and Buffalo who neither had anything affiliated with Jeff Fisher and flopped in both places.

Solely? None of the responsibility is on Vy or maybe that he just wasn't that good? He got a shot with Philly and Buffalo who neither had anything affiliated with Jeff Fisher and flopped in both places.
I meant in regard to the Tennessee Titans organization. The owner loved VY and fought for him over and over to remain the starting Q. VY had decision-making issues on the field and mental weakness off of it, but he was never the same quarterback after Tennessee. Stints in Philly and Buffalo as a backup hardly count.

Back
Top Bottom