The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Lynn Whitfield got the wrost hit team ever of Rob and Emmett, she should've just made an offer to Zay to do the job

Bakari Sister sent Jemma 10 bands just like that but couldn't hit Bakari off with a couple bands when she got back to town

They really had Jason Weaver step into the Ronnie role of taking nonstop Ls

Kevin definitely got a sturdy airbed

Why hasn't Lynae tried to jump into Esports as well like Kevin? She was supposed to be talented as well

Her brother sleeping on the couch. Bumming it up…

She “needed a place to stay” while her and Bakari were talking on the stoop… but had 10k to send via Apple Pay?

Don’t even know this girl but giving her 10k? Even the bulldaggers are simps

These writers don’t care

Her brother sleeping on the couch. Bumming it up…

She “needed a place to stay” while her and Bakari were talking on the stoop… but had 10k to send via Apple Pay?

Don’t even know this girl but giving her 10k? Even the bulldaggers are simps

These writers don’t care
Bulldaggers are the worst simps and haters. They have penis envy.

I laughed to myself when she tried to hate on Jake cause I had one do the same thing to me when I was younger :lol:

Ain’t no bank letting a 10K Apple Pay go through.

Why they forcing this DeSean Jackson/Keisha thing. Kev went to buddy for help looking for her when she got snatched an buddy threatened to put a bullet in dude.

Keisha tho :pimp:

Jemma just a Keisha Jr. before the baby. A regular old jezebel

Rough week for Shump.

If his mom such a savage why would she have her son who she knows is not built like that hopping on the frontline.

The throwback scenes of everyone brought back hella nostalgia. Forgot how little they were when the show started, gonna miss them young ******.

I did the same thing as when I saw Maisha last episode. Damn, Papa gained a lot of weight.

Anyone talk about having Shaquille Shump with the gun :smh:

$10,000 for an apartment? Paying a manager :lol:
Shump Reed

1349A398-58B7-4BFF-9DC8-38A10A2AD8EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom