The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

And how much is he getting paid working for Douda anyways to where he can't even go online and buy a refurbished laptop? Sounds like he only getting enough for food and weed working for the 63rd St. mob

Douda gave his sister 30k to chill and make raps, but Bakari can't get a laptop

Douda gave his sister 30k to chill and make raps, but Bakari can't get a laptop

Also, why do you need to pay someone to "spy" on 1 of your lowest ranked soldiers for?? I'll wait....cuz the lil dude can't even afford a refurbished laptop! He's not vital to the 63rd St. Mob They playing us right in our face with this BS. I'm invested in seeing how stupid they get tho

Also, why do you need to pay someone to "spy" on 1 of your lowest ranked soldiers for?? I'll wait....cuz the lil dude can't even afford a refurbished laptop! He's not vital to the 63rd St. Mob They playing us right in our face with this BS. I'm invested in seeing how stupid they get tho

Not giving them bail! However lotttle homie is a proven shooter even though he’s growing a heart like the Tin Man.

Plus he was living with the Pastor who became a major opp to Douda and his operations.

IMG_8361.jpeg

Pedo Kidnapper not being Keshia’s baby daddy is certainly a choice

These men just telling each other all their business is crazy

Emmitt’s brother randomly being a super accountant is another choice

Everyone Getting The Draws!

why Bakari typing on his laptop in front of Douda and all of them 63rd st. mob dudes

Poppa's pulpit now behind a paywall

Smokey's just got all these new employees now, Bakari could've been there if he just wanted a job to where he could eat

Douda’s goofball hit man gotta be the most unlikeable character on the show and killing off JT was so stupid & unnecessary.

While I'm thinking about it. Douda mentioned paying his soldiers to Lynn Whitfield

Bakari is getting an allowance and can't even afford a Chromebook, much less his own crib. Meanwhile you're paying his sister thousands just to spy on him. :rofl: Between Power and this show I don't know which one has worse writing at this point.

Nevermind, Jason Weaver or Lynn could have just shot Douda and been over with this whole thing. Homey has no security in his spot :smh:

Back
Top Bottom