The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I thought it was for him and his crew ransacking variant Gucci’s stash house that one time they were bout to be short? The getting folks in line publicly and killing that junkie didn’t raise his stock either.
Might have to rewatch.

Cuz all I know is Douda asks/vaguely refers to the incident of his disciplining his men right after that meeting.

Reg has to survive..:: and change the ark on his character .... season 1 he showed signs of being a good dude under the bad weather ways ...: they could push that narrative for season 3 as he recovers slowly ...:

I just hope they don’t know wit a year and a half for season 3 as we had to wait for season 2

Alice Toussant would get KNOCKED down!!! Women like her and Jada be needing good dismmmmm!!

That’s why they be acting all crazy. Good dism is the problem solver :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Going to miss Brandon. The look on his face when he was being arrested :smh: Dudes a really good actor. I guess Brandon is going to go "missing" like Steve Williams character.

I like Emmett's dad. The velour track suit. :lol: Emmett walking in :rofl:

Papa with the wisdom

The Ronnie story line finally got interesting for a change.

I hope Reg makes it. I like his character.

They did the season finale almost like it could be the series finale.

Man Brandon gotta be on the show, his story ties too so much.

Brandon is only tied to Kevin and Emmett really. You can easily write him out. Emmett is no longer working in the truck and they aren't getting married, so there is no wedding. And he's not going to be bringing the relationship aspect.

The streets are the streets and Perry/Reg will exist regardless.

Kima is gone. His moms boyfriend and his cousin appear twice a season.

They set it up where he could be killed or locked up.

You can always introduce new characters and do it how you want, you just have to be creative. Look how they got rid of Steve Williams and brought in Douda/Perry.

Reg has to survive..:: and change the ark on his character .... season 1 he showed signs of being a good dude under the bad weather ways ...: they could push that narrative for season 3 as he recovers slowly ...:

I just hope they don’t know wit a year and a half for season 3 as we had to wait for season 2

Reg and Emmett my favorite characters dawg. Reg really don’t want to be in the streets but it’s like he has no choice

Track coach got hitters :nerd:

Edit:

I forgot about variant Gucci :lol:

Last edited:
Jada just trying to get a nut off. She keep get blocked. She need some young meat
cpqPoWF.png

Emmett pops saying "The boy don’t like condoms" :rofl:
eg7PtXI.png

Jerrika came through da apartment & cleaned **** out. Place was damn near *** naked
xesGRMT.png

Wonder how the dynamics between Kevin, Poppa and Jake will be in s3 with them potentially all going to diff schools

Catching up the last 2 episodes

- Tracy showed lookin sweeter than a honey bun

- I had a feeling that kid Malcolm was a snitch. That private type. :smh:

- Are Kelly showing up at the chicken spot with a 10th grader. :lol: :sick:

- Kev need a talking to

Catching up the last 2 episodes

- Tracy showed lookin sweeter than a honey bun

- I had a feeling that kid Malcolm was a snitch. That private type. :smh:

- Are Kelly showing up at the chicken spot with a 10th grader. :lol: :sick:

- Kev need a talking to

You think Malcolm snitched on Jake? I thought Reg got hit up then police came through the crib for Jake and found drugs.

The scene with Reg at Sonny's was classic. When Reg ordered all that food and then asked big man, now what do you want and then the pan to Emmett's reaction. :rofl:

You think Malcolm snitched on Jake? I thought Reg got hit up then police came through the crib for Jake and found drugs.

He's an episode behind. He's talking about Malcolm snitching on Kevin.

Was Jake getting arrested at the end or was he getting picked up to get placed into Child Protective Services?

That was CPS picking him up since his only guardian was dead/in critical condition. We seen how much they kept tabs on Reg so I'm sure once he went down the feds made that call

Back
Top Bottom