The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Wonder why ol man wants that house so bad... I'm guess he's going to try to take over that drug operation or something.

Can't believe lil kid set dude up towards the end. Ish makes me want episode 4 to come on right now.

That police officer needs to grow a pair. Can't believe he's letting the other officer punk him like that. It's clear that the other officer is crooked and has something to dude with the basketball players murder.

I'm wondering about the house **** too. He keeping a eye on the cocked eye gang or something

I'm pretty sure that block used to be the old man's turf before he got locked up. I'm sure he's just watching it to make sure they're not doing anything funny.

Show seems like it’s trying way to hard. The scenes with the kids are cringe worthy.

Will continue watching just to see how it ends tho

I didn't like how Brandon *****ed out to cop the heat.

He was acting like that was some line he was crossing that he couldn't return from. Nah, the line is deciding on to kill the dude or not. He could've copped it and decide he not about that life and resell it or just throw it away.

He deserved to get robbed.

Yeah that was completely stupid. You set up a meeting to buy a gun then back out once the guy with the gun arrives? Could have got him and his homie killed. The dude with the gun pistol whipped him off principle lol.

Dude having the worst luck. Little brother gets killed, then he gets pistol whipped/robbed & for desert, he ends up getting set up by the little kid & guy who killed his brother. Not to mention he's at odds with his mom.

This deal is wild man!
The opening is lit AF.
Gotta see how this all comes together but this is wild....

Show seems like it’s trying way to hard. The scenes with the kids are cringe worthy.

I think the kids and their dialogue is the most authentic. I like how it shows the fine line of them being innocent kids and them not being so innocent

Last night was a real good episode

That red bone they showed towards the end was sexy as hell. Laughed out loud when she walked over to the boy all sexy like then kicked him in the nuts.

That old head drug dealer out there plotting heavy. Can't wait for him to do whatever it is he's planning.

My boy Brandon in too deep now. All homie wanted was some revenge and now he's mixed up with the local gang shot caller. Almost had Lil Kev catch a body.

Finally caught the Pilot. I like the concept, but the execution was just okay. The crammed a lot in the first episode. It's only the pilot though so I still plan on the show finding itself. Reviews have been pretty good.

I saw that coming a mile away with what happen

Brandon's dumb

and I didn't get the girls reaction. She didn't ask any questions?

Haitian dude and the kids are my favorite parts of the show.

Jason Mitchell's a good actor, but his character is just too stupid and nice for my liking.

The kids are the best part of the show IMO. Seems more natural.

Thought OG just wanted answers about his son nah he want the block back :lol:

My favorite EP yet brandon & his cousin :lol:

This feels off sometimes.
It's almost too cliche to be "authentic"

I feel like Lena is getting this wrong.
I can't get out of my head, the article about the food drought and leaving the yellow paint on the sidewalk. Hearing her talk about the show in her post show interview, it seems she views the "urban culture" as art or a piece of clothing that you can play around with like some toy.

I'm just not sold, and I like Lena.
This is off though.
But I want to like it....

That's a really toned down version of my original post where I completely bash the whole show.

Last night's episode was decent.
Am I the only one that thought the party was going to end in gunfire since the OG is applying pressure towards that young crew?

I thought it was as well but the OG told dude something that made him rethink being at the party.

Back
Top Bottom