The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

This show is truly excellent. Hoping for the best with Papa but I wish he would focus on becoming a pastor like his dad. Kev is a chump but he is our chump. We need to be there for him because Ronnie aka da GOAT can't be.

I know it’s only TV but if she REALLY wanted to execute Douda... c’mon man. Gotta give him a headshot. She shot dude once... again, it’s only TV though

Episode wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good lol

In the long run kevin should be okay …. Jake don’t want his girl he just wanna have fun ….

papa is a clown ….

the I want my baby back storyline is terrible

da brat didn’t even have to try hard 😂

the show returns in 2 weeks ( next week is 4th of July weekend )

I can never tell how much time has passed between episodes.

Laverne is the shooter :rofl:

At least they didn't drag it out. Glad it won't be a whodunit for the rest of the season.

So Lil Rel was playing himself when he helped Emmitt takeover Sonny's business? >D

They just gone act like Zeke Remnick don't exist.

tenor.gif

Papa's character has been turned into a clout chasing lame.

Jemma's dad thought Kev was bad for her but now he gotta deal with Jake.

Nina cheating because she think Dre is messing with Jada. Not even the gay relationships are safe from these writers. :lol:

She really couldn't tell something was wrong with Jada when she came over during Kiesha's home birth.

The baby doesn't have a name yet. So the baby doesn't have a birth certificate either? :stoneface:

Now Kiesha want her baby back. :smh:

A few friends hit me up to watch today's episode, because of the opener, so I did. Didn't watch the rest though.

So, here are my thoughts to that scene & one more:

Man.... Hell Nah. Brandon mama? What kind of **** is this?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
She must have got straight out of jail & told Lena, "Hey I'll do anything, come on I need some money!"
Hey ihust1e ihust1e , this **** would have made sense if Douda just blew up that damn Taco Truck, huh?:lol:

I'll be in the thread from time to time just to see what y'all talking about, but yeah not a chance in hell. :lol:

Just waiting for the moment The Ghost of Ultra Instinct Ronnie appears & gives Keisha advice to keep her baby. :lol::lol::lol:

This is my lasting memory of the show. :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 4.08.38 PM.png

Hoping S4 is the last season.

PO

Guess I was right.
She probably heard Ronnie's dumb *** "Keeeeeeeysha" scream when she picked up that baby or something. Knew she was gonna keep that baby on some defining moment of her life type ****. :rofl: :rofl:

PO

Why was Kev suspended if they have a zero tolerance policy?
Schools always do that cuz they need time to review the situation (racism, degree of assault) and check if you're a legacy family or super important/rich to not kick out. It's not just the principal's decision and the policy is the policy.
The baby doesn't have a name yet. So the baby doesn't have a birth certificate either?
:stoneface:
It does. It just doesn't have a name on it. This is also something that happens frequently when parents can't decide on a name.

Birth certificates don't need to be immediately filled out.

I'm at the point where I won't watch the episode and I'll come in here to read the spoilers and reaction to decide how bad it will be week to week, sort of like listening to a traffic report before I go out and decide which way I want to drive :lol:

facts that me^

I want all the spoilers now snd then I just watch it whenever if at all

I gotta see this weeks if baby Keem back

y’all wrong for calling her shumpert though lmaooooooooo

I think Russell Westbrook was for the dude who asked Keisha out on a date :lol:

But maybe that was the D'Angelo Barskdale.

Yeah, I don't know.
I don't even watch the show anymore.
I just read the thread for jokes or if someone tells me to watch a scene like today & when I saw that i instantly thought that gotta be about her. :lol:

PO

Speaking of which, i know it’s acting but im surprised Iman was ok flirting with Lala on the show, Melo his guy

Man how did we not see it would be Brandon’s Mom? AKA Kima from The Wire who was all about her badge. He killed her son & defunded the police, makes too much sense!! Lena on that Klutch sports management playing 4D chess with you boys with this top notch writing! Open ya 3rd eye guys, show too deep!!!

Da Brat storyline smh

This show is truly excellent. Hoping for the best with Papa but I wish he would focus on becoming a pastor like his dad. Kev is a chump but he is our chump. We need to be there for him because Ronnie aka da GOAT can't be.

Facts:rofl:That’s my young boy mane. Bro really been through a lot jokes aside.

Jake really just sitting there like a mute ***** smh, buddy not built like that either

Jemma’s fast 16 year old *** looked my man Kevin in the eyes and told him she just needed something new

Jake is a sucker. Papa is a sucker for using all his people’s like this. Emmett been a sucker all season getting ounked by all the women in his life.

Russell Eastbrook better than me trying to be that broken girl’s salvation

Da Brat got a bag to play Da Brat

Kev’s mom is super trash. How is your solution to thinking your prtner is cheating is to go get drunk and cheat.

I get the whole representation angle but Imani and her crusade annoying. Jason Weaver is going to strangle her to death

- Of course Keisha wants that ****ing bastard back. That’s so u realistic man. No young girl in the chi that was brutally raped during her kidnapping would keep that child.

- Douda got his liver blasted into a thousand bits and pieces and even flatlined for a second but was out of the hospital in 2 days!!!!

- I told y’all the shooter was gonna be someone mad ****ing random. Of course it was Brandon and coogie’s mother, **** no real ****ing reason outside of revenge. And of course she had no other scene in the show other than the first 30 seconds of the episode. How the **** did she know douda was gonna be on the roof? Was there multiple entrances to this roof? How did nobody see her? This show is so garbage

- Jemma and Jake garbage. Lena writing in infidelity amongst 15 years olds is peak Lena

- Lena gains an infinity stone every time she disrupts and ends a heterosexual relationship on this show. Popa and Myisha the latest victims

- They stay having that black principal c ooning on this show

- They got iman shumpert and da brat on here as guest appearances. What they need to do is use that money for new ****ing writers

Back
Top Bottom