The Chicago Bulls @ Denver Vol. Circus Trip 1-1

bulls are scary bad, i stopped watching at half to watch law and order this basketball season have provided me no fun

I'm not watching a Bulls game for awhile.....I'm sick of this ##%#$+! garbage $%*+ of a team.

Camby = 2 x DPOY after this season.

It's a little early to say so, but! I'd have to agree... Dude is nuts, he controls the post.

I'm not sure how he does it though, other than just being naturally good on defense, I'm always amazed to see how skinny he is when I watch him play.Once Kenyon is 100%, it's going to be damn scary going into the post with those two down there, he had a damn good game tonight... The Nuggets should tradeHunter or Nene for a better two guard, or package them with Atkins for a healthy PG, and let ****** Iverson run the two.

Man, the race in the west is going to be intense.

Only 1.5 games seperating 1-7 seeds. How they play against eachother will determine who ends up where.

Nuggs D has been pretty solid as of late. Jr has been ballin lately.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watching the Bulls is almost torture for me. At least AI was called for a traveling violation. That's the first time I have ever seen AI whistled fortraveling.

Nuggets are better than I expected. JR Smith still looks like he has personality problems on the court. Too much animation.

Back
Top Bottom