The Closet Collector Is a Scam

What's wrong with him? Seen a video from him before.

The fact that hes trying to teach kids how to not get scammed, yet hes scamming all of them... Reading the comments made me angry to be honest lol, a bunch of kids thanking him for the "great advice" and even one kid asking if he needed a western union account to purchase some cool greys he wanted from his site

The fact that hes trying to teach kids how to not get scammed, yet hes scamming all of them... Reading the comments made me angry to be honest lol, a bunch of kids thanking him for the "great advice" and even one kid asking if he needed a western union account to purchase some cool greys he wanted from his site
Oh, OK, so he's another scammer as well? Wow. I watched his video about Ebay bidding tips months back lol. No one can be trusted anymore SMH.

Oh, OK, so he's another scammer as well? Wow. I watched his video about Ebay bidding tips months back lol. No one can be trusted anymore SMH.

he sells the same fakes closet collector is pushing and most other dudes on social media. hes a crook.

I never trust anyone that's a no name kid posting vids of shoes that aren't out for 3-4 months

I never trust anyone that's a no name kid posting vids of shoes that aren't out for 3-4 months
To keep it real, ALL of those sneaker youtubers review sneakers months ahead of time. I never trusted it but apparently no one else cared judging from the comments on the video.

To keep it real, ALL of those sneaker youtubers review sneakers months ahead of time. I never trusted it but apparently no one else cared judging from the comments on the video.
They'll care in a year or two when they wanna sell them and find out they were scammed with some fake shoes but by then it'll be too late. We just had a dude down here in ATL open up a sneaker boutique with GM Js and kicks. He was only open for about a year then he took off. There are documents on the door talking bout how he was behind on rent. But he just came through down here busted everybody's head with some HQ fakes for below average RESELL price then went back to NY jus like a thief in the night before he could be caught. SOB got me on 2 pairs. @Mancave_nyc_atl = Scammer *** sons of *******

They'll care in a year or two when they wanna sell them and find out they were scammed with some fake shoes but by then it'll be too late. We just had a dude down here in ATL open up a sneaker boutique with GM Js and kicks. He was only open for about a year then he took off. There are documents on the door talking bout how he was behind on rent. But he just came through down here busted everybody's head with some HQ fakes for below average RESELL price then went back to NY jus like a thief in the night before he could be caught. SOB got me on 2 pairs. @Mancave_nyc_atl = Scammer *** sons of *******
i live in atlanta who are you talking about?

Check out this page on his website

http://asneakerlife.com/faq-2/

It's called proof reading people!!!!  Rule #1 of buying shoes on the internet: If they can't spell and proof read, then they probably sell fakes
lmao.... "weguarantee".....seen a couple of his vids didnt know he was selling shoes tho. Something was off about this dude and i could not pin what it was but now it is very clear. It seems like he is spending the money he is making on authentic older releases to show off like hes a legit seller.

Lol yea plugged in to repbeast

And since he gets shoes so early he often gets reps that are off from the official release. He just says "Nike changes their design, these are just samples". And the people eat it up. But they never notice that all the "heat" he gets from his "plug" matches the stock of all the rep sites, with the same differences. And simple logic tells you that Nike doesn't run thousands of productions runs for samples. Especially not ones with the wrong features.

And since he gets shoes so early he often gets reps that are off from the official release. He just says "Nike changes their design, these are just samples". And the people eat it up. But they never notice that all the "heat" he gets from his "plug" matches the stock of all the rep sites, with the same differences. And simple logic tells you that Nike doesn't run thousands of productions runs for samples. Especially not ones with the wrong features.
Yea it's sad to see all those folks who just believe whatever Joe blow the sneaker reseller says. Like he knows somebody special or somethin. It comes back to bite them tho, I bet da closet collector is in hiding for real and is receiving threats daily.

Yea it's sad to see all those folks who just believe whatever Joe blow the sneaker reseller says. Like he knows somebody special or somethin. It comes back to bite them tho, I bet da closet collector is in hiding for real and is receiving threats daily.
Doesn't he have a store in Miami?

He shouldn't be to hard to find.

It's sad he's still pulling this act on people

Just a quick google search of his name would turn me away from buying from him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom