The College Basketball Post

It's duke and Carolina, I don't mind them rushing the court. It's the biggest game of the year for both teams. If you not from NC you prolly won't understand. Both teams could be undefeated or a totally of 5 wins between the two. They are gonna rush the court.

Last edited:
this is why **** v is considered one of the greats

anything he says people treat it like its the gospel smh

It's duke and Carolina, I don't mind them rushing the court. It's the biggest game of the year for both teams. If you not from NC you prolly won't understand. Both teams could be undefeated or a totally of 5 wins between the two. They are gonna rush the court.

Nobody is rushing the court at Cameron Indoor, K ain't having that :lol:

Last edited:
First round on u at The Garret?

Yup. I'm still trying to decide what the drink in my name is gonna consist of. I just know that it's gonna be strong and have dudes LEANIN'!

First week of April is the grand opening, soft opening for friends and family last week of March.

I can't even get mad at the 2nd half Duke played because it's become a common occurrence. No post play = stagnant offense followed by long jumpers at the end of the shot clock.

Dude let UNC control the offensive glass as well. Unbelievable how many 2nd chance rebounds and attempts they had.

Last edited:
Paige has been so clutch at the end of games this season it is ridiculous.  Literally the only guy on the team that can create his own shot when we need him to (last night leslie too yes, but not normally), plays just about the entire game, and always knocks down the key free throws.  
smokin.gif

Dickie V made a good point last night when he mentioned what this UNC team would look like with PJ.

I'm sure he'd be killing but do you think Roy would give him the green light similar to the light he has in the D-League right now?

Without a doubt. I still think PJ would have been a front runner for ACC POY.

Without a doubt. I still think PJ would have been a front runner for ACC POY.
Yeah he would be getting buckets.....considering how much Paige has had to pick up the scoring load, it's really crazy to think how good they would be with him. Those two + their front court would be very solid.

The college basketball teams that Air Jordan sponsor as of January 21, 2013 are California Golden Bears, Georgetown Hoyas, St. Bonaventure Bonnies, Marquette Golden Eagles, North Carolina Tar Heels and Fresno State Bulldogs.

:nerd:

wright state tho :pimp: ..

dayton stand up

Me Champ Rell and Awwsome are going to watch the games at NYC bar today/tonight if anyone is interested. Message me for info.

The college basketball teams that Air Jordan sponsor as of January 21, 2013 are California Golden Bears, Georgetown Hoyas, St. Bonaventure Bonnies, Marquette Golden Eagles, North Carolina Tar Heels and Fresno State Bulldogs.

nerd.gif
i think Oakland is too, coulda swore i saw Bader in JB when he broke JJ's mark

Hell of a lineup today :pimp:

#2 Florida @ Ole Miss (haven't heard much from Henderson this year)

#11 Louisville @ #7 Cincinnati

#16 Wisconsin @ #15 Iowa

Marcus Smart returns against TT.

#1 Syracuse @ #5 Duke

#19 Texas @ #8 Kansas

Drake @ #3 Wichita State (28-0)

March is right around the corner :smokin

Prather hit with that stupid elbow rule again. Agree with Gottlieb - never thought I would say that - offensive player needs room to operate - how else do you get room?

Back
Top Bottom