The College Basketball Post

I know I'm in California, but I no longer am interested in seeing Cal Poly get pummeled by Wichita St. CBS, please go to another game.

And I know I can go to TNT or Tru, but I still think its dumb for the flagship station to be airing a blowout when there's close games going on.

Last edited:
Cotton is a warrior.

had this as a coin flip, but I took them in all my brackets, I love this squad.

Last edited:
Bryce is cooking 
smokin.gif

I know I'm in California, but I no longer am interested in seeing Cal Poly get pummeled by Wichita St. CBS, please go to another game.

And I know I can go to TNT or Tru, but I still think its dumb for the flagship station to be airing a blowout when there's close games going on.

I am confused...Theres 4 games on 4 different channels. Change the station.

Was thinking the same thing :lol:

I did, but like I said, I don't think it makes sense for CBS to continue to air a blowout when it could go to multiple other good games. Plus, what if I don't have cable, satellite or internet? (Not that its the case for me, but just saying...)

I did, but like I said, I don't think it makes sense for CBS to continue to air a blowout when it could go to multiple other good games. Plus, what if I don't have cable, satellite or internet? (Not that its the case for me, but just saying...)

So CBS would air 1 game on 2 networks? Also, all the games are free to watch online.

Back
Top Bottom