The College Basketball Post

Crazy kemba was a freshman on the habeet price final four team. Time hella flies. Still remember kemba rocking taxis as a freshman droppin buckets off the bench :smokin
Still heated that they never won the NC

Same. IMO, it wasn't as disappointing as the 05-06 squad that lost to George Mason. That uconn squad was the best team in college that year. That George Mason run tho :x :x :x

Last edited:
Crazy napier was a frosh on that kemba team. Time flies man

Crazy kemba was a freshman on the habeet price final four team. Time hella flies. Still remember kemba rocking taxis as a freshman droppin buckets off the bench :smokin

Word! Damn 8 years ago? I was a freshman in HS smh haha

Bazz out here like a true warrior. Amazing

5 years

Nah im talking about when kemba was a freshman. All the dudes in my hs wanted to play like him.

Edit: matter fact i can eemm remember what year kemba left uconn lol. Had to be when he was a soph right?

Last edited:
Crazy napier was a frosh on that kemba team. Time flies man

Word! Damn 8 years ago? I was a freshman in HS smh haha

Bazz out here like a true warrior. Amazing

5 years

Nah im talking about when kemba was a freshman. All the dudes in my hs wanted to play like him.

Edit: matter fact i can eemm remember what year kemba left uconn lol. Had to be when he was a soph right?

Kemba was a fresh in 09 tourney, he walked off after his junior year and the ship

Back
Top Bottom