The College Basketball Post

[Beanie Sigel] EARLY![/Beanie Sigel]
I was about to make that exact post with Freeway 
laugh.gif

dunk was filthy

Kenny said take the name off the jerseys and if they go all the way you could argue they are the GOAT. Not going that far but it's always fun discussion

When The words came out of Kenny's mouth they were stupid and they still are. It was the schedule they played that removes them from all-time discussions. Nobody cares about the school name. They mopped up a bunch of scrub teams. Impressive. If they beat a freshman team with 10 losses, I'm giving them props, but not all-time great props. Just props for beating my squad.

I don't know if y'all realize how many better CBB teams there have been than this Wichita St squad. I really like them but come on.

There's been like 4 or 5 better UCLA teams

Bobby Knight Indiana teams

Duke squads with Grant Hill and Laetner

UConn with BG and Emeka

UNC with Sean May

I can go on but you get the point, lets no be prisoners of the monent. If they do go all the way they are locked in history regardless

I don't know if y'all realize how many better CBB teams there have been than this Wichita St squad. I really like them but come on.

There's been like 4 or 5 better UCLA teams

Bobby Knight Indiana teams

Duke squads with Grant Hill and Laetner

UConn with BG and Emeka

UNC with Sean May

I can go on but you get the point, lets no be prisoners of the monent. If they do go all the way they are locked in history regardless

Dog nobody saying they are even close to GOAT if they go all the way lol. I Only posted what Kenny said and how it would be fun to discuss it

Last edited:
Dog nobody saying they are even close to GOAT if they go all the way lol. I Only posted what Kenny said and how it would be fun to discuss it

If Wichita State were to go all the way, could they make a claim for being one of the 10 best teams of all time?

Saying this because of the season they had, then the incredibly difficult route that they would have had to take in order to go all the way.

I want to see Michigan State vs. Wichita State for the 'ship.

Wichita State/Louisville will be fun to see if it happens. I love watching the Shockers play. Great team ball. Beautiful.

If they make it Out of their Bracket and go on to Win it,then its up for Discussion..

But crown Izzo now or Later..

(Still hurt about what happened to Duke) :frown:

Back
Top Bottom