The College Basketball Post

What are those low's that UCONN wears? Are those Kobe's?

Nike Zoom Crusaders.

Florida was drummin' the Huskies the first few minutes of the game and then what the heck happened? That kid Terrence Samuels and Niels Giffey have emerged as of late. And that backcourt of Ryan and Shabazz is just so dirty :smh: . Wilbekin was non-existent but I'm guessing cause his knees are shot.

Aaron Harrison has a clutch factor like no other. That game was up for grabs but talent trumps all. It's been proven time and time again. Kentucky has narrowly escaped every tournament game. Monday might be their death bed.

Florida was drummin' the Huskies the first few minutes of the game and then what the heck happened? That kid Terrence Samuels and Niels Giffey have emerged as of late. And that backcourt of Ryan and Shabazz is just so dirty :smh: . Wilbekin was non-existent but I'm guessing cause his knees are shot.

Aaron Harrison has a clutch factor like no other. That game was up for grabs but talent trumps all. It's been proven time and time again. Kentucky has narrowly escaped every tournament game. Monday might be their death bed.

mich st started hot vs uconn as well
uk playing close gms for the most part

for what is worth vegas got uk favored -2.5

Don't know if anyone posted this but Jeff Goodman reported that Dekker and Kaminsky will be back next season. With them back they have as good a shot as anyone to win it

Don't know if anyone posted this but Jeff Goodman reported that Dekker and Kaminsky will be back next season. With them back they have as good a shot as anyone to win it

Nice. Def already one of my favorites to get back to the F4

I hope Dekker flourishes next year, he has all the tools

He's like the prince of the city around here, got people who aren't even sports fans watching every game...rooting for the kid

He's from Wisconsin ?
Yea hes from Sheboygan

He scored 12 pts in the last 50 seconds to win the state champ. his senior year, including the game-winning 3 at the buzzer...nothing but expectations ever since

Last edited:
The son of Sabonis, Damats to Gonzaga.

6-10 good athlete excellent rebounder, 4 star prospect according to some.

Gonzaga looks to be in good shape next year, Kyle Wiltjer has been working on his body and athleticism, going to be interesting to see what he looks like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom