The College Basketball Post

What Tyus looking like?
What Grayson Allen look like?

I DVR'd it, will watch later
Pretty solid actually. I only saw the last few minutes but he was getting to the line often and bringing the ball up. Think he finished with 16 or 18 points.

Zach Hodskins actually played the last 2 minutes for Florida. You may remember him as the one-handed player that we took as a walk-on.

It's funny but we probably used to pass each other all the time on game day and didn't even know it. Norm would do anything for his players and employees, Lav is the opposite. I was a manager under Norm but quit my senior year (Lavs first) since I wanted the time off, lot of my guys that stayed with things had marginal things to say about Lavin. He doesn't go out of his way to help people like Norm used to. He's barely in the office. Any success that team had, was all Dunlap. Once Dunlap left Lav got exploited for who he is as a coach.

I graduated in 2010...PM? haha

Coolness : Watchin the UF bball game from tonight and during the early part of the 2nd half, they are talking about where UF stands with UK in the SEC race this year... "Right at number 2, right behind UK where they have come accustomed to".

You hear this garbage ? I know UK will win the SEC this season, but UF has won the league 3 times since that meatball has been in Lexington and beat them 4 outta the last 5 games.

Coolness : Watchin the UF bball game from tonight and during the early part of the 2nd half, they are talking about where UF stands with UK in the SEC race this year... "Right at number 2, right behind UK where they have come accustomed to".

You hear this garbage ? I know UK will win the SEC this season, but UF has won the league 3 times since that meatball has been in Lexington and beat them 4 outta the last 5 games.
Announcers just slurping UK like usually. That **** doesn't annoy me anymore after what UF did to the cats last year. 

He looked good out there tonight...didn't know he was from Tarboro. They always got talent coming from there. Never heard of that place until that flood in the 90s

He looked good out there tonight...didn't know he was from Tarboro. They always got talent coming from there. Never heard of that place until that flood in the 90s

Bro Tarboro back in the day... :x

They used to be our high school outta conference rival...and they were always stack. Trez came outta nowhere tho, like no body had heard of him until he shot up that one summer.

I see the hometown kid Gramhan had 14 for Kansas tonight. Clearly he's taking that 1 spot.

Last edited:

Announcers just slurping UK like usually. That **** doesn't annoy me anymore after what UF did to the cats last year. 
lol I did catch that. I wasn't even all that offended because I took it as UF is used to being put at number 2 at the start of the season. But by the time late March rolls around
grin.gif

But damn, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Mizzou all got the Business tonight. Only excusable loss is Tennessee. I thought Ole Miss was supposed to at least be decent this year.

UK looked good tonight and Duke looked flat out scary don't want to see the Blue Devils come tourney.....

Last edited:
Dog, I just saw that there's a one-armed player who actually got playing time for Florida yesterday. Wow

Here he is in high school

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom