The College Basketball Post

Random
I feel like UNLV is a disaster waiting to happen, mismatched pieces, a poor coach in Dave Rice and a gunner who can monopolize the ball like Rashad Vaughn seems like a combustible mix. Dave Rice is lucky he has the Findlay connect

Last edited:
UNLV just doesn't have enough size or consistent offense to compete with top 25 teams. They are showing better flow and energy than last year

Nevada is "two years away from two years away."

God awful player and coach decisions in their game vs. Seton Hall.

Are you a 49er alum Vincent?
pimp.gif
Still there (off and on), been working full-time already but still want to get my BA. Just one class away

Last edited:
Thomas Bryant and Miles Bridges visiting UK this weekend,I think we got a good shot at Bridges,Bryant probably pick Cuse...

Really interested to see how Josh Smith does against real competition vs Florida. He finally put together back to back games giving effort. (and by result had 42 and 23 combined)

Last edited:
Really interested to see how Josh Smith does against real competition vs Florida. He finally put together back to back games giving effort. (and by result had 42 and 23 combined)

Georgetown and Fat Josh should have a huge game, Florida only has 5 scholarship players left.

Mike Frazier and Eli Carter got hurt yesterday, Finney Smith and Alex Murphy won't play as well.

Back
Top Bottom