The College Basketball Post

I just wanted to keep quiet until we got this W.

But its been a great year in sports for me.
My Spurs won the Championship, not to mention 16 consecutive 50 win seasons.
Duke is back in the Championship and we will win
Yankees are going to win the World Series
2016 Giants vs Jets Superbowl

I can cosign with everything you just said :lol:

Ulis letting it fly
nthat.gif

[quote name="EarldaGoat"]Ulis letting it fly :nthat: [/quote] Speaking of flying, a player can fly in from out of bounds and grab the ball for a layup? Where they do that at?

[quote name="EarldaGoat"]Ulis letting it fly :nthat:
Speaking of flying, a player can fly in from out of bounds and grab the ball for a layup? Where they do that at?[/quote]

Biggest argument in pickup ball at that. People should carry that around on their phone and have it ready when a argument about starts up. Never thought it was legal...

Damn these college basketball games might as well be one big timeout mixed in with a bit of basketball

[quote name="lynchpin33"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="EarldaGoat"]Ulis letting it fly :nthat: [/quote]Speaking of flying, a player can fly in from out of bounds and grab the ball for a layup? Where they do that at?[/quote]Biggest argument in pickup ball at that. People should carry that around on their phone and have it ready when a argument about starts up. Never thought it was legal...[/quote]It's not. That's why I was complaining about it.

The player needs to establish himself inbounds by touching the ground before touching the ball.

Last edited:
everyone in the history of the world named Frank has been called "Frank the Tank" at some point in their lives

[quote name="8PM at MSG"]They really don't like continuations in college ball.[/quote]No, Dekker got the continuation.

Oh, you were talking about Harrison not getting the continuation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom