The College Basketball Post

Idk but im not all that impressed with Duke and their cake walk to the ship doesnt help
indifferent.gif

San Diego State, Utah, Gonzaga and Michigan State is a cake walk?

indifferent.gif

UofL Fan checking in [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

This is what i dont get ... all of Louisville came to talk spit after we loss but where were yall tonight?

----
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] boy please like UK fans disn't wave that funky *** record in our face every time we lost. Quit being sensitive, take your slander like everyone else did.

"Oh my gawd" 
roll.gif

"I didn't mean any disrespect" 
laugh.gif
 the hell did you mean then? 
roll.gif

Harrison said in a series of comments on Twitter that he wanted to apologize "for my poor choice of words used in jest towards a player I respect and know."

"When I realized how this could be perceived I immediately called big frank to apologize and let him know I didn't mean any disrespect," he added.

He said the two of them had a "good conversation" and he wished him good luck in Monday's championship game.

Fried calamari *******. Gonna eat that today with some Wisconsin cheddar, a little kiss!
I guess you're just gonna run this Calamari thing into the dirt until it becomes a thing.

Not every joke is a homerun, my man. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes it's back to the drawing board.

"Oh my gawd" :rofl:

"I didn't mean any disrespect" :lol:  the hell did you mean then? :rofl:

Harrison said in a series of comments on Twitter that he wanted to apologize "for my poor choice of words used in jest towards a player I respect and know."

"When I realized how this could be perceived I immediately called big frank to apologize and let him know I didn't mean any disrespect," he added.

He said the two of them had a "good conversation" and he wished him good luck in Monday's championship game.

Nah b, you can def say **** that ***** out of saltiness and not mean disrespect. :lol:

If UK had won and a reporter had asked about Towns, and a Badger had said that same exact thing, I wouldn't take it as disrespect.

I would take it as him being pissed that THAT dude feasted and won, and I would take it that he has a bad taste in his mouth since the game literally JUST ended.

But disrespectful? Like he wants to throw hands or something?

Nah.

Just pissed.

I don't remember what the timeout situation was, but if you don't like what you are seeing from them, you have to call a timeout there and put someone in that is going to run actual offense. Harrisons were just out there dribbling the clock out and throwing up air balls. No clue why they weren't consistently feeding Towns.
This. Dude took a floater instead of looking for a better shot. When I seen that, I said these guys aren't gonna win this even though they were up by 4. Wisconsin took better shots , played smarter and executed better. Whereas towards the end, UK was just doing some random park plays. :smh:

"Oh my gawd" :rofl:

"I didn't mean any disrespect" :lol:  the hell did you mean then? :rofl:

Nah b, you can def say **** that ***** out of saltiness and not mean disrespect. :lol:

Eh. It's whatever honestly. I found It hilarious and almost like "I'm tired of hearing about this dude man, and we just lost" type response lol

Last edited:

If UK had won and a reporter had asked about Towns, and a Badger had said that same exact thing, I wouldn't take it as disrespect.

I would take it as him being pissed that THAT dude feasted and won, and I would take it that he has a bad taste in his mouth since the game literally JUST ended.

But disrespectful? Like he wants to throw hands or something?

Nah.

Just pissed.
The words were disrespectful, if you choose to not take offense that's understandable. But you can't argue that the words don't represent disrespect, come on 
laugh.gif

Unless he was joking, which on the school yard kids say that all the time in jest

he was just angry. words out of frustration if you will. if i was kaminsky id be smiling knowing i made him feel that way.

like i was tellin my girls fam (whos white) .. I and every other black person knows exactly what he meant and even some white people who are around black ppl enough that speak this way.

Should he have said it, nope .. but it is what it is he thought he was talkin under his breath amongst themselves up there and by no means was it disrespect in the aspect of calling him a racial slur. But theres nothing I or any one can say thats going to be able to get the meaning of this across to anyone not in the know.

As racially driven as this country is that was the last thing the race debate needed.

If you know, then you know. Everyone else will take it how it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom