The College Basketball Post

Wisky couldn't hold a 9pt lead with Winslow & Okafor out tho.....

bruh, okafor and winslow shouldve been out even earlier with the way they were fouling
Justine had a blatant out of control no call that Shouldve been a charge for his 4th but nope only Duke gets charging calls man **** these ***** *** ************* with their ******** tired of watching these butch made punks bunch of mini Grayson aliens ruining college basketball

Every Plumlee has a ring. #CoachK
nerd.gif

If I'm Kaminsky, I am seriously pissed. He should have gotten on every damn play at the end there.

man **** Duke

**** Coach K

**** all them ninjas with The Weeknd haircuts

**** Durham

**** Jay Will

**** Grant Hill

**** John Schrier

**** Corey Maggette

**** Shane Battier

**** Nate James

**** Greg Paulus

This is garbage man
What about Chris Duhon?

[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="quise2024"]Okafor is [emoji]128169[/emoji][/quote]
Will be a huge bust. Believe that[/quote]Refs bailed him out at the end, but Frank gave him that work before that. And that's what it will be every night.

Happy for Duke. Wished they faced the Wildcats instead but, the Badgers played great. Thought they would pull it off since they had control of the game late.

If you have hate in your heart brother let it out-Clayton Bigsby

**** every **** talking ************ who said we couldn't do it. Wouldn't do it.

The good guys get number 5

8 strong, 4 freshman, one for the thumb

ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

GRAYSON PREPARED YOUR HEARTS FOR NEXT SEASON

Smh at Duke winning off those missed out of bounds calls. It's one thing to miss a call, that happens. But the refs are taking time to watch the same replays we see... And say they don't see anything. That undermines the integrity of the game. I don't like that

Back
Top Bottom