The College Basketball Post

Why would he reclass and redshirt? Wouldn't he want to play right away? Minutes will surely be there

To adapt to speed/tempo, classes another reason. His dad says playing time is available at duke so it'd be "go go go" while Louisville has a 5th yr guy coming in.

Happened with Murphy but I don't see Derryck going that route if he comes early. Waiting on Tyus decision before this can play out

To adapt to speed/tempo, classes another reason. His dad says playing time is available at duke so it'd be "go go go" while Louisville has a 5th yr guy coming in.

Happened with Murphy but I don't see Derryck going that route if he comes early. Waiting on Tyus decision before this can play out

Did read that basically it's louisville and duke if he comes early. If he comes out this year are we in better position for smith the following year then?

Expect that number to climb. Been that way for awhile. Just waiting on Winslow to make it official.

Derryck Thornton is leaning back towards reclassifying but wants to redshirt if he does so. Doubt that actually happens(the rs part)

Tyus Battle also is considering reclassing.

Duke was in home with Jayson Tatum tonight

:pimp:

Let's go K, f Cal and his bags.

Last edited:
"You coached Kobe, Lebron, and KD in the Olympics" >>>> money bags

Jelly

Last edited:

Syracuse is about to be a second-tier program in the ACC, its not a blue-blood program in that conference. That along with suspensions and Mullin having the possibility of really taking advantage of a huge basketball hole in NYC (Knicks/Nets sucking) the potential is there. Who knows if he'll be able to coach his way out of a paper bag but if he gets Slice, he's going to have a lot of NY kids who played for Cuse wanting to play for the Johnnies instead. Laugh at that if you want.

Cuse is and always has been an overrated program anyway.

Bobby Hurley was about as good as a hire ASU could've possibly made.

Rabb and Swanigan to Cal per Jeff Goodman.

A lot of folks starting to say Diallo is leaning towards KU.

@GoodmanESPN: All signs pointing to Caleb Swanigan and Ivan Rabb heading to Cal, sources told ESPN.

Conzo dropping off them bags
smokin.gif
Cuonzo just need Jaylen Brown now

Tatum cuts list to duke unc kentucky st louis

Evan Daniels posted on scout that he'd take Duke vs the field for Tatum. Giles boy.

Not sure if Thornton coming early has any effect on Smith's recruitment. As far as I know they're still exclusive unless Dennis changes his mind about playing the 2.

All this recruit talk has me disappointed. My badgers lost out on diamond stone... The buffs did jack squat. At least Marquette has a good class.

Tatum cuts list to duke unc kentucky st louis

Evan Daniels posted on scout that he'd take Duke vs the field for Tatum. Giles boy.

Not sure if Thornton coming early has any effect on Smith's recruitment. As far as I know they're still exclusive unless Dennis changes his mind about playing the 2.

Dennis needs to look at what Quinn & Tyus were able to accomplish this year and SERIOUSLY rethink that stance. They both ran the point at various times this year... Ala John Wall & Eric Bledsoe... He needs to get off that and come on home :smh:

Selden back to KU (no surprise, at all) ...still waiting to hear from Perry Ellis.

I thought he was going to be dominant at the 2 :smh:

Dennis needs to look at what Quinn & Tyus were able to accomplish this year and SERIOUSLY rethink that stance. They both ran the point at various times this year... Ala John Wall & Eric Bledsoe... He needs to get off that and come on home :smh:
I thought he was going to be dominant at the 2 :smh:

I remember reports saying that he was showing out over Drew in practice freshman year.

Probably the same dudes who said Cliff Alexander was better than Okafor :lol:

I just figured Thornton comes early and he's one and done should make it clear transition for smith

^ Nah Kerlew, I saw footage... He was KILLING :x

Not sure what happened at KU though :smh:

What's good with Cliff tho? He been in Lawrence this entire time or back home?

This got the feel of another eventual lost soul. He's a 2nd rd pick at best at his point and I just see him fading into Bolivia in the next 4 years. He got that look like he'll be back on the block when it's all said and done.

Mad disappointed in Selden development, thought he was going to be a star and a 1 and done.

Dude has an NBA body with none of the skill set.

Also agreed on Cliff, don't like how his situation is going at all.

Dude was projected as a top 5 pick before the season and ***** been a disaster ever since.

If i'm not mistaken, Cliff was injured prior to the start of practice or the season which caused him to put on weight... Then him being declared ineligible really messed him up.

I'm not sure what he looks like now. |I

It's crazy that his MOM taking out a loan on his future earnings killed his season as well.

NCAA foul as ****.

Back
Top Bottom