The College Basketball Post

How bout my Hoosiers?

Besides the ref, that was as good a November CBB game as you will get.

Robert Johnson/James Blackmon are as good a guard combo in CBB this year. When you got guys who can stretch the court like that it opens everything up for everybody.

This is the best team we've had since Vic/Cody were here. I wish we had a little more depth on the wing and up front but this team is for real this year.

We should win the Big 10 imo. I know Wisky is good but I don't think they are as talented as us right now. We shall see though.

Swanigan/Haas is a great front court, I just don't think Purdue has the juice in the backcourt to beat us.

Michigan State is talented but when Deyonta left I think there ship sailed for this year. I can see Bridges being the best player in the conference but I don't think much of Tum-Tum. Think if they are going to reach their potential, they really need to Winston to take the reigns.

There is no clear best team in the Big 10, I just think IU/Wisc are the most balanced. We have shot-makers, a horse inside and a dynamic wing guy. Don't think I would take any foursome in the conference over Blackmon, Johnson, Bryant and OG.

The main reason I was skeptical of Ball is I aways take a wait and see apprach to prospects with funky jump shot mechanics, gotta see it hold up under better close outs and strong conditioning demands of college basketball.

If he reall is an elite shooter like he was in HS, then he'll do numbers.

Last edited:
I think there are a few tiers in the Big Ten...

Indiana & Wisconsin
Michigan St & Purdue
Maryland, Ohio State, Michigan
Everyone else

I think Ball will be fine conditioning wise considering the pace he played at in HS and the fact that he's built like a marathon runner.

Kid can't be more than 160 pounds.

CxPWQHpUcAIJcLh.jpg

I got Maryland a notch lower, on the same level as Iowa
I think Melo is the best scorer in the conference and is going to keep them in games. They have a lot of holes though, so I don't really anticipate them being all that strong. Probably a bubble team, but could potentially upset some of the better teams in the conference because of Melo.

I got Maryland a notch lower, on the same level as Iowa
I think Melo is the best scorer in the conference and is going to keep them in games. They have a lot of holes though, so I don't really anticipate them being all that strong. Probably a bubble team, but could potentially upset some of the better teams in the conference because of Melo.

Melo the best scorer in the big 10? Nah

Ball is so intriguing..makes watching UCLA exciting again.

How did Fultz look?

Last edited:
I want to be in the room when Makai Mason is wondering why he isn't getting many call backs on his job application like his other Yale class mates. :lol:

Melo the best scorer in the big 10? Nah

How did Fultz look?
Who do you think puts up more per game than him? He's going to have the green light any time he touches the ball on this team...

Fultz shot the ball well. 30, 7 & 6. Team is going to be garbage this year though.

Who do you think puts up more per game than him? He's going to have the green light any time he touches the ball on this team...

Malcolm Hill from Illinois and Corey Sanders from Rutgers are better than him at scoring. Let's not forget Miles Bridges from Michigan st

Last edited:
Watching the Louisville and WM game, a lot of empty seats at Yum no wonder it's headed towards bankruptcy.

Back
Top Bottom