The College Basketball Post

them heels nice man. 

Joel berry 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Running the race with Bamba. In a good position with the way Marques has positioned himself.

I have no idea with Coleman so im not gonna act like I do. Shaka putting the press on but K has taken that one over.

If the Duval news is true, which it seems it is, he needs to improve his grades. That boy is the goods.

Sitting nicely with Knox as well. Duval may alter things if he gets it together but I still feel confident. He will feast.

Harry warmed up tonight. Has a tracker on his jersey for physical performance. The time is near boys

UCLA is fun to watch on offense. Welsh's midrange shooting is great.

Ball's court vision is scary, that jumper though :smh:

Johnathan Isaac is shooting 57% from the field.....and 45% from 3 on 4.0 attempts a game :x

He's the goods.

While I am enjoying Lonzo Ball's work as a fellow low release shooter :lol:

I will say I do think that Fran Frashciellia and folks is tripping with this top 3 pick stuff. He's racking up a ton of assists and while there are flashy passes I don't see him making super high level reads, he's not really operating out of the pick and roll.

Reminds me of Michael Carter Williams, racked up a ton of assists driving and kicking, isolating and hitting open teamates. but he really wasn't running pick and roll and that passing didn't translate to the pros.

Back
Top Bottom