The College Basketball Post

Magic there but we ain't getting ball. These ****** don't wanna tank properly
laugh.gif
Mitch is there as well

I still have reservations about how effective ball will be on the next level but he's definitely unfazed by the moment

Last edited:
:lol: that ugly *** stepback 3 ball was pretty stone cold....but that shot is SO UGLY
dont think acne drake will succeed in the next level...miss me with taht Kidd comparison

Ya Lonzo looks like Drake but he started from the bottom now his whole team is friggin here. He needs to bulk up and get some muscle or hell just get pushed around in the NBA.

Last edited:
Low key pissed Oregon gave that game away. As if the UCLA Balls needed any more hype this week.

Grayson byke. Tatum Melo showed out in the second half. Giles got a couple buckets on the blocks. Jackson was under control and hit some key mid-range shots. Luke was Luke. Jones strapped up on D. Jeter was attached to the benched and cheered harder than I've ever seen him cheer.

Outside of letting Berry and Jackson get theirs, it was low key a flawless game for Duke last night. We don't poop the bed against State and we're .5 a game out of 1st place.

And why do people keep saying UNC wins with Hicks? Is he going to suddenly guard the perimeter and our outside shooting? Is he going to help UNC make more free throws? He helps some on the boards offensively but that wasn't the deciding factor in the game.

Last edited:
And why do people keep saying UNC wins with Hicks? Is he going to suddenly guard the perimeter and our outside shooting? Is he going to help UNC make more free throws? He helps some on the boards offensively but that wasn't the deciding factor in the game.

Hicks is an 87% free throw shooter so yes, he likely would have helped.

I think he would have done a better job on Tatum as well with his length. Luke Maye was clearly outmatched. :smh:

But who cares, really. It's over. On to the next. *shrugs*

Hicks is an 87% free throw shooter so yes, he likely would have helped.

I think he would have done a better job on Tatum as well with his length. Luke Maye was clearly outmatched.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom