The College Basketball Post

Was watching the Vandy - UF game the other day and Devin Robinson looks to be really good. His potential is ridiculous

Was watching the Vandy - UF game the other day and Devin Robinson looks to be really good. His potential is ridiculous

He's inconsistent like a mother****er. Could be a second round pick if he has good workouts. Devin has a ton more potential than Kasey Hill's bum a**

Syracuse gotta be ready to play today. Virtually a tournament play in game for them.

Congrats to Northern Kentucky,made the tournament in their first year eligible....More than likely playing UK or Louisville first round.

Josh Jackson suspended for tomorrow's game.

The one-game suspension stems from a Feb. 2 traffic incident that Jackson told Self about Monday. Jackson is scheduled to appear in Lawrence Municipal Court this month after being cited for three traffic violations.
Jackson, 20, received a ticket on Feb. 7 for duty upon striking an unattended vehicle, inattentive driving and improper backing, according to the court. He is scheduled to appear at 9:30 a.m. March 27.

:smh:

Can't believe cuse didn't get the W today. I thought we'd be ready.

Even though alot of people have us in I'm not so sure

Josh Jackson suspended for tomorrow's game.

The one-game suspension stems from a Feb. 2 traffic incident that Jackson told Self about Monday. Jackson is scheduled to appear in Lawrence Municipal Court this month after being cited for three traffic violations.
Jackson, 20, received a ticket on Feb. 7 for duty upon striking an unattended vehicle, inattentive driving and improper backing, according to the court. He is scheduled to appear at 9:30 a.m. March 27.

:smh:

Ol' 6'8 non-driving *** :rofl: :rofl:

That had to be hilarious :lol:

This guy Jon Severe looking up there in years.

jonsevereiona_2017_02_17_q01_i.jpg

1. Ditch the mustache, that right there gives him 20 years
2. Hairline like that you gotta keep it low cut
3. Add a full beard

Good to go

I didn't think it was possible to rack up more headlines than the Morris twins did at KU. Welp.

Tyshawn Taylor may be single season, headline winner. Straight knucklehead.

I'm glad social media wasn't as prevalent during the years I was at KU. :smokin

Any other year, you back into a car freak out and don't tell anyone until it is to late Self would have given him a slap on the wrist and told the press the punishment was handled internally. This year, with all the negative press (whether right or wrong) Self had to do something especially after Graham forgot to pay for a parking ticket and Self told the team, if you have ANY legal issues you better be forthcoming.

Kennard, Tatum, and Jackson with 20 pieces and Grayson off the bench? Good, this is what I like to see.

Grayson gotta at least give us something off the bench tho or else we're sunk come the tourney.

Don't really have much to say. Syracuse **** the bed today. Tyler Lydon being timid on offense is something I can't understand. He's been a non factor on the offensive end to end the season. He's supposed to be a NBA pick? What can he do well at the next level?

Iowa State has beaten Oklahoma State 9 times in a row by an average of 4 points.  The all-time series is 63-62 in favor of OSU.  They play tomorrow morning in the Big 12 Tournament.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom