The College Basketball Post

Seems like a good kid.

It has been interesting watching the landscape of college ball change over the last half dozen years. Duke taking Duval is still mind-blowing to me. Not sure how much desperation was involved or if this is the influence of Capel on the program.

Kansas taking every castoff they can get to campus is troubling for a program of that stature. So many kids with character issues. Is it the program Self runs or just a run of knuckleheads?

UNC been hammered in the media for not resolving the cheating and it has most definitely affected recruiting. Still able to win that championship.

Then you have UCLA with Alford being model citizens. Never saw that coming.

As much as media and opposing fans want something to see something happen to UK, it has been quiet except for Cal's usual self promotion.

It has been interesting watching the landscape of college ball change over the last half dozen years. Duke taking Duval is still mind-blowing to me. Not sure how much desperation was involved or if this is the influence of Capel on the program.

How so? I'm not as in tune w/ Duval & his recruitment

He was at Prime/API and then there were plenty of rumors with dirty recruitment, funny handlers and shoe companies with him if I'm not mistaken.

Plus word was out that he wouldn't even have the grades to qualify. Def someone Duke would not have in the past. Current climate in college ball got everyone hustling and compromising themselves. Pressure to reload nearly every year got staffs playing fast and loose.

He was at Prime/API and then there were plenty of rumors with dirty recruitment, funny handlers and shoe companies with him if I'm not mistaken.

When has that stopped Duke before?

They've been involved with some sketchy stuff in the past. DC Assault AAU program drug running, Corey Magette taking $200k from a booster, Lance Thomas buying $50k worth of jewelry while still enrolled, etc.

True. I'm just wondering how far they can push it. As long as K is at the helm they are untouchable. Once he goes and they make the mistake of putting Capel in the first chair it is open season on that program.

Lock Duke up. All of em!!!

For real. That 2010 chip needs to be taken away :smh:. Lance Thomas copping goofy breitlings and Jesus prices for 150k....Nolan and Curt Malone....

It's too early. Let me stop :lol:

I'm trying to think of any other Assault players that Duke even recruited.

Nolan's a rich kid and always had been since before Curt married his moms. I can't see a check being cut for Nolan.

All these ****** are dirty...Duke hands aren't clean but I wasn't aware of anything crazy w/ Assault & Malone.

Coach K told Alpo that DC was ready. Then Po told Azie and Rich. Well known facts, man.

Smh, wonder why they left him out of Paid In full. Or was he Lulu and put AZ on w/ that good product.

My mind is racing. **** is crazy. Can't wait to see K in Don Diva

All this talk of shady **** gets me nervous,afaraid somebody gonna pop up with a list of allegations against Cal(again).

Agree that when K leaves that whoever gets that job (Capel or Collins most likely I assume) better be extra careful. Highly doubt anything comes of Bagley, even if some new info were to hit the streets.

Duke one of the dirtiest programs out there. Always has been.

Poor ref. Nobody deserves to be berated like this. Nobody! Verbal abuse from Coach K as usual. The bad man :smh:

IMG_9219.JPG

Immanuel Quickley eliminated Maryland and is now down Kansas Kentucky and Miami

Waste of time I feel like it's an open secret that he's going to Kentucky

Back
Top Bottom