The College Basketball Post

IMG_0703.PNG

Smh

Wendell Moore to start taking his officials first of the year. Wouldn't surprise me if UNC starts throwing out some offers to try and force him to commit early

Last edited:
Bra Pitinos interview not a good look at all buddy refuses to take responsibility for the fact it was his program his staff

man is done coaching even if he wanted to return

Preseason USA Today Coaches Poll dropped. Almost that time fellas. :nerd:

1. Duke Blue Devils (774 points)
2. Michigan State Spartans (747 points)
3. Kansas Jayhawks (723 points)
4. Kentucky Wildcats (678 points)
5. Arizona Wildcats (654 points)
6. Villanova Wildcats (623 points)
7. Florida Gators (549 points)
8. Wichita State Shockers (543 points)
9. North Carolina Tar Heels (515 points)
10. West Virginia Mountaineers (458 points)
11. USC Trojans (396 points)
12. Miami Hurricanes (383 points)
13. Cincinnati Bearcats (349 points)
14. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (305 points)
15. Minnesota Golden Gophers (303 points)
16. Louisville Cardinals (295 points)
17. Xavier Musketeers (284 points)
18. UCLA Bruins (275 points)
19. Gonzaga Bulldogs (242 points)
20. Northwestern Wildcats (208 points)
21. Purdue Boilermakers (167 points)
22. Saint Mary's Gaels (152 points)
23. Seton Hall Pirates (139 points)
24. Baylor Bears (107 points)
25. Alabama Crimson Tide (82 points)

Players should be allowed to come out of HS but they shouldn't be forced to pick that or stay in college 2-3 years. Should still be allowed to leave after 1 year if they want.

I think my Terps can get in that 20-25 range at some point. Really like the Cowan-Huerter-Jackson trio. Bigs staying healthy would be nice.

Would love to be wrong, but we've made our living off of rebounding the last few years. Not sure 3 super raw freshman can keep up that trend no matter how good Berry and Johnson shoot it. They might get there, but right now today I dunno.

Bra Pitinos interview not a good look at all buddy refuses to take responsibility for the fact it was his program his staff

man is done coaching even if he wanted to return

Let's recap!

Pitino, 2015: "If one of my players has a beer in Louisville, I know about it."

Pitino, 2016: "I knew nothing about these dorm sex parties. It was a rogue assistant and frankly I am shocked and saddened to learn it went on."

Pitino, 10/18/17: In an interview with ESPN’s Jay Bilas, Rick Pitino repeatedly denied having any knowledge of his former school’s scheme to pay prospective basketball players. Pitino backed up his claim by saying he passed a lie detector test about Louisville’s alleged $100,000 payment to Brian Bowen.

The FBI alleges that an Atlanta sports agent named Christian Dawkins said in a meeting with an undercover FBI agent and an FBI informant that he had “spoken with [Pitino] about getting additional money for [Brian Bowen’s’] family.” Dawkins said he told Pitino to call Adidas executive Jim Gatto. Pitino’s phone records show three phone calls to Gatto between May 27 and June 1. Bowen committed to Louisville on June 3.

Don't see how he plays in college but it depends on if the Feds have video/audio evidence such as with Bowen.

Nova would be the next choice because Jay wanted him badly but it'll be interesting to see what programs reach out

Let's recap!

Pitino, 2015: "If one of my players has a beer in Louisville, I know about it."

Pitino, 2016: "I knew nothing about these dorm sex parties. It was a rogue assistant and frankly I am shocked and saddened to learn it went on."

Pitino, 10/18/17: In an interview with ESPN’s Jay Bilas, Rick Pitino repeatedly denied having any knowledge of his former school’s scheme to pay prospective basketball players. Pitino backed up his claim by saying he passed a lie detector test about Louisville’s alleged $100,000 payment to Brian Bowen.
Homeboy is a scumbag...damn slick rick

Back
Top Bottom