The College Basketball Post

The shots aren't all falling, but he looks comfortable playing both inside and out. Can put the ball on the floor. Good passer and good rebounder.

He’s literally a hustle player with no post game. I’m sure he can shoot it a bit, but he’s hit the backboard on like 3 3s lol

Osh Kosh Bosh : You know anything about Florida recruit Andrew Nembhard ?

I heard he's decent , just needs to work on his body and playing with some type of mean streak

He played for Canada at the fiba u17.

Solid PG, floor general type, doesn't turn the ball over, has a solid feel for the game, can make spot of shots, but his release is low, kind of a hitch.

Doesn't have enough burst to put real pressure on the defense, but should be a solid college starter.

Think Tyler Ennis type as his upside probably.

He played for Canada at the fiba u17.

Solid PG, floor general type, doesn't turn the ball over, has a solid feel for the game, can make spot of shots, but his release is low, kind of a hitch.

Doesn't have enough burst to put real pressure on the defense, but should be a solid college starter.

Think Tyler Ennis type as his upside probably.

I'll take it if we get an explosive guard like Tre Mann in 2019 . Dotson wasted our time

All these bigs have unicorn-itits

They all think they are prozigis, or gannis, stop shooting and start drop stepping and shooting a jump hooks. :lol:

- Ayton shoots way too much for having such a flat stiff looking jumpshot
- Marvin Bagley's jumper never goes in.
- Mo bamba's has decent touch but his release point is behind his head and flattens out his shot.

I'd rather have all them bigs do exactly what they're doing because they still rebound like they should. Plus all 3 still mix up inside a bunch

Having that mentality to take jumpers will help them in the years to come at the next level, just have to fine tune

Back
Top Bottom