The College Basketball Post

Wisconsin will be there well because it's wisconsin :lol: really I can only hope. Injuries have been terrible so far. Looks like the streak is in jeopardy unfortunately.

I just don't think they have it this year, especially now that they've lost a few players to injury. Happ can only do so much.

I just don't think they have it this year, especially now that they've lost a few players to injury. Happ can only do so much.

Hate Friday basketball...

Rutgers is up 40-35 on Wisconsin. Could this be the year that finally ends their NCAA streak?

In other action Penn State is up 19-11 on Northwestern in front of 75 people.

Hate Friday basketball...

Rutgers is up 40-35 on Wisconsin. Could this be the year that finally ends their NCAA streak?

In other action Penn State is up 19-11 on Northwestern in front of 75 people.

disagree! hoopin on a friday night is the best, especially big time games.

disagree! hoopin on a friday night is the best, especially big time games.

Friday is for high school around here (MI). Big Ten and their goof ball compressed schedule this year is whack. No team should be playing 3 games in 6 days just because they insist on playing tournament in NYC.

This UNC team is hard to like. Most of the team is whatever , but Felton and Pinson rub me the wrong way

Yeah this UNC squad ain’t it this year. Not gonna lie. ****** is soft and the chemistry is off. :smh:

Ready for Leaky, Coby and Nas to get here already.

Tremont Waters is legit damn shame he didn't come to Georgetown smh

And what a week for Colorado basketball

Billy Kennedy

tcd8JTR.gif

Back
Top Bottom